chapter seven

Kate POV

I wake up to my alarm clock going off and I try to turn it off but didn't work so I throw it across the room and it crash against the wall and the room was silent.

Until jack came running in and getting me up. What surprised me was that he's back to himself. Is he high? I thought to myself it could be possible.

Its Monday and school starts again today. I groan and put the pillow over my head " its to early go away" I said into the pillow which probably sounded like a lot blah blah blah to him.

The next thing I know is that someone is jumping on my bed I took the pillow away from my head to look at who it is and by my surprise it was Alex. " what are you doing" I moaned at him he laughed " we have school get that ass out of bed now before Dylan's sees your not dressed " I just throw the pillow at him but he caught it then throw it back at me but I wasn't as lucky and got hit in the face I couldn't be bothered to take the pillow off my face so I just mumbled " you better run before I kill you both"

It was silence so I thought they went and I rolled over not thinking about what I had on only my laced underwear and crop top. I heard a growl and I turned over quick to see because I thought everyone left. Dylan stood their staring at me " what's wrong " I asked confused then he came over to me and bent down and wisperd in my ear " get dressed otherwise I am gonna do something you went ready for" he trailed kisses down my neck and stopped to nip at the stop where his mark would go.

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and had a wash . I went out the bathroom to see Dylan sat on my bed he looked me over and I felt my checks go red I was only in a towel

" I thought you left" I said on my way to my walk in closet.

" no I need to talk to you about something " he said

What would he need to talk to me about?

I quickly got dressed * her outfit above*

I walked out and went to Dylan who stood up then walked to me but I stepped back then my back hit the wall.

I looked up at him and he was looking into my eyes I could see a bit of hurt and I wandered why.

" I know what happend " he said and I was so confused what did he mean. Then it hit me he knows about jack. I froze in my spot I really didn't want to hurt him its why I kept it from him and also because jack is my best friend.

" I know he kissed you and how he feels about you. But I also know you pushed him away. Because you have me " he said looking at me still.

I smiled I really thought he would leave me or something but I was mistaken.

I went on my tipy toes and kissed him with all my love and passion. He kissed back and wrapped his hand around my waist he lifted me up and punched me more into the wall he bit my lip and I moaned he smiled into the Kiss.

He pulled away " come on we gotta get going. Are we gonna take the bikes or cars?" He asked and I replied with the bikes I absolutely love my bike its like my baby.

We got to school and Dylan came over to my side and put is hand in mine. We walk into school and go to first period which we have different classes to each other.

We kissed goodbye and then went to class.

My first class was biology which I don't really mind that class. I sat in my seat and watched everyone pile in and take their seats.

Soon the teacher walked in " morning everyone. Today we have a new student that will be joining us" as he finished the door flung open and in came the new student I presume. He went to the teacher and the teacher told him to introduce himself  to the class.