chapter three

Dylan's POV

After breakfast I had to go do some pack work which I hate because it is time away from kate. I got to my office and started my work.

About an hour and a half through there was a soft knock at the door
" come in" I said and Kate walked in and came over to me and sat on my lap. I looked up at her " what's up " I said while rubbing her cheek
" nothing I just miss u" she said hugging me " I missed you too baby" I said hugging her back.

There was a loud knock at the door and in came my beta also my best friend and he looked out of breath and said " there are rouges at the border" ( rouges are Wolfs that are not part of a pack).  I shot up out of my chair still holding kate to my chest " I'm coming with you" she said with no room for discussion.

I huffed and we went to the border. Kate is a really good fighter she is the best in the pack so its also why I let her come and its not like it's her first time fighting a rouge I've seen her fight before and I ain't gonna lie it is so hot.

We reached the border and Kate was next to my side and the next thing I know is she is pinned to the floor by one of them before I could go over and get it off her she already handled it by slamming her knee up to its stomach and then snapped its neck.

She got up and looked back down to wear the lifeless wolf is " sheesh learn how to respect a women" she said brushing her cloths down I looked at her and chuckled. She came over to me  " well I guess we have to fight them" she said with that evil smile she does when she fights I smile and face the rogues they start to snarl and snap there teeth at us one of them runs for Kate but Kate jumps up and shifts into her white wolf then she lands and starts to snarl back at the wolf the wolf tried to get to her again but she grab him by the neck and snapped it using her mouth.

I shifted to my mind night black wolf and started to fight. One of the wolf's was sneaking up behind Kate when she was fighting so I quickly tackled him to the floor and bearing my teeth at it and then bit into his neck I got off him and made my way over to Kate. we finished the rest of the wolfs. There wasn't that many so it was quit easy to do.

We made our way back in wolf form because our cloths was torn when we shifted. We went straight to our room and shifted back and we both went to have a shower. We both got dressed and it was around twelve in the after noon.

(Kate's outfit)

(Kate's outfit)

(Dylan's outfit)

(Dylan's outfit)

* the next day *

Kate's POV

It is Mondays and we have school. yayyy note the sarcasm.  I go to the shower and get dressed *her outfit below*.

I really love my leather jacket I wear it everywhere

I really love my leather jacket I wear it everywhere. Anyway I go down stairs to get breakfast and do everyone else some as well. I finished my breakfast and felt strong arms go around me I turn around to see Dylan and I go on my tipy toes to kiss him and then he grabs my ass which made me gasp and then he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I moaned. we stayed like that for a couple more minutes till we had to go to school.

We walked down to the garage where it has my baby

Dylan has one similar and we both take the motorbikes today and we race to school we love our bikes to feel the rush and wind in ur hair

We got to school in no time and parked the bikes next to each other.

Today school was so slow I couldn't wait for the bell to ring. On that thought the bell rang and I made my way to my bike and meet Dylan because we don't have that class together.

As I was walking down the hall I was pulled to the side as the person pulled me I twisted us so I had his back to a wall and my hand around his neck. What its just an instinct. As I look at who it was I let go " jack what do u want " I say this day just got even longer. He didn't say anything but put his hand on my cheek I pushed it of "jack I have dylan I'm sorry" " I know but I just want to try something " he says before he kisses me I try to push him but he doesn't budge so my wolf takes over and pines him to the wall and growls at him  " do not do that again" I said as my hold tightens on his neck. He grasps for air and I let go and he falls to the floor out of breath.

I walk away and go to my bike where Dylan is waiting he spots me and when I get to him I go and hug him
" what's this for " he smirks and I smile at him " its been a long day" he nodes I look up and we just stair at each other he looks at my lips then he leans down and kisses me. The kiss is passionate and loving I kiss him back with just as much. We break away and I give him a peak on the lips
" race ya home baby" I winked " oh your on " he smirked and we got on our motorbikes.