chapter twelve

Kate's POV

I am currently in front of my mirror looking at my reflection. I look at my arm and I have big scars I also have one on my cheek I hate these scars it's a reminder. Reminder that I really don't want.

I look away and go to the bathroom to run a bath. I have been avoiding people lately I just can't face everyone starring it gets on my nervous. Its like when everyone stairs they are probably thinking how weak I was.

Loads of things went through my head just thinking and thinking. My bath was finally done and I got in and layed there for god knows how long.

Dylan mind linked me because I wouldn't let anyone in. "Kate I swear if you don't open this door I will break it off"  I told him not to worry I just need some alone time.

I washed and then I got out and wrapped myself in a blue fluffy towel. I got dressed in leggings and one off Dylan's jumpers.

I turned on the TV and put on the vampire diaries. I snuggled up on the bed and ended up going to sleep.

I woke up to some on stroking my hair I looked over my shoulder and saw Dylan he looked worried.

"Hey how was your sleep" he asked kissing my cheek the one that has the scar on. It felt good when he did that and when he pulled away I missed him.

I turned over and hugged him and we just lay there he wrapped his arms around me.  I really missed this I hugged him tighter not wanting him to leave. I have been thinking that he will leave me because of my scars but he says he's not leaving and the scars are apart off me so he loves them too I don't know how he can.

Whenever I look at them I get reminded about how I got them to begin with.

" can we go for a run"  I ask looking at him with hopeful eyes.

He smiles " of course babe" he says as he gets of the bed and we make our way down stairs and to the woods that are just outside the pack house.

I haven't let my wolf out in ages and it feels so nice to let her take over and when we feel the wind blow our fur its so nice to be free.

We run for about ten more minutes and Dylan stops he turns around and mind links me " I want to show you something"  " okay" I say through mind link then he takes off and I follow him.

He goes behind a tree and shifts back and puts his clothes on he comes out tells me to shift back.

I go behind a tree and get my clothes from around my ankle and shift back pitting them back on I go out and Dylan is right by my side with his hands around my eyes I laugh.

" walk forward" he tells me guiding me so I don't fall.

Once we reach the place he wants to show me he pulls his hands away from my eyes "can I open my eye's now" he chuckles a yes and I do.

When I open my eyes I am breathless it is so beautiful it's a big filed full with different kind of flowers " its so beautiful " I whisper "I know" Dylan says pitting an arm around me.

"Listen" I look at him confused " what do you here" he asked. I listen and I could hear a faint sound of water it must be a waterfall nearby. " I will show you it" he says holding my hand and dragging me to where it was we both ran hand in hand laughing I don't actually know why we was laughing but I was just so happy with him.

We got to the waterfall and Dylan took off his shirt and trousers I couldn't help but look at him "like what you see" he says with a smile " certainly baby" I say stripping to only my underwear and bra.

Dylan jumps in but before he does he grabbed me and we both went in with a big splash.

I went up to the surface but Dylan's wasn't there I look around and still no sign. I then feel something tug on my foot I let out a scream then Dylan comes up to the surface and starts to laugh I look at him and do not smile.

He scared the shit out of me. I puch his arm I the smile "payback will be a bitch baby" I smile getting out. And putting my cloths on. His laughing stopped and he looked at me suspiciously.

He got out and put on his cloths and we walled back. All the way back I was thinking about all the stuff I could do to get payback.