chapter four

Kate's pov

I was currently sat watching the vampire diaries in my room with a lot of snacks. Dylan is doing some pack business stuff so I decided to watch this because its boring just sitting and listening to it all yeah sure its important but it just makes me so bored and I want to fall asleep whenever I'm in them.

Its about nine so I get in the shower while listen to some music. Once I'm out I put on some silk PJs *what she is wearing below*

I put my hair up in a bun because I can't be bothered to dry my hair

I put my hair up in a bun because I can't be bothered to dry my hair. Like always. I sit on my bed thinking about how long today was and my mind drifted to jack why does he like me ? He has a mate out there waiting for him and that kiss got me so angry why did he do it he knows I have a mate and he just kissed me I mean it could of been worse but it just felt so gross kissing him and not Dylan I felt disgusted it wasn't like kissing Dylan with Dylan its all love.

I sat there for about another twenty minutes and I was hungry yeah I know I had all those snacks earlier but a girl gotta eat and I for sure eat a load.

On my way to the kitchen I bumped into someone I looked up to see jack " ehhh sorry " was all he said and rushed of I just shrugged my shoulders I can't be bothered anymore with it as much as I miss him as my best friend he knew kissing me would change a lot of things and keeping all this from Dylan hurts in a way I guess.

I got to the kitchen and went to the fridge to get a drink and I saw strawberries and I just snatched them up straight away I absolutely love them I looked around to see if anyone saw and thank god no one was here otherwise they would think 'sheesh calm down the strawberries will still be their in a minute'.

I was about too shut the fridge when I saw some chocolate and I grabbed it and mumbled " hello sweet baby" I started to melt the chocolate and I was just mixing it around when I felt arms go around my waist I knew it was Dylan by the sparks I leaned back into his chest " those PJs look sexy " he said kissing all down my neck I bit my lip so a moan wouldn't get out. 

I turned of the stove and put my chocolate into a bowel and my strawberries into another I put them on to the island and was about to sit on the stall when Dylan grabbed my waist twisting me so I am facing him he leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back but before it could get heated I pulled back " now let me have these babies " I said as I went to grab them and I picked up a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate and turned around to see Dylan still staring at me I ate the strawberry and I raised my eyebrow
" what are you looking at" I asked while getting another one of my babies.

I moaned I so love strawberries and chocolate maybe too much I had just finished eating and the next thing I know Dylan is right by me his hand went to my waist. I looked up and his eyes are his wolf's colour I smiled and put my arms around his neck " ur so hot " he growled out and it sent shivers down my spine. I looked up in to his eyes then to his lips those lips are to die for I bite my lip then his grip on my waist tighten and then his lips are on mine.