chapter nine

Dylan's pov 

I woke up early and went to my office to do some more work. I have more work now that we have a threat to my pack and packs near by we are all working together trying to stop the rouges from getting on our land and killing some off our pack members. 

I am currently in a meeting with my beta and pack fighters so we have a plan on the next attack. For all we know is that they all could attack at once when we are not ready so i have requested that some people go and restore the bunker for the people who can't fight and for children and mothers. most men are fighters and want to protect the ones they love. 

We are going over which nights some guards will guard the border and at the day time. I was about to explain more when the alarms went off and the door swung open " the cells are down and the doors are open" i ran out of the room and the people following. I don't know how they are down because they are very secure. 

We all ran down to the cells and most of the people that was in them have gone and we only caught a few we ran into they all put up a fight but all my fighters was with me so they had no chance. My pack is the strongest in the country. 

I looked around the cells to see who was out and the two people i really didn't wan't gone is gone i let out a loud growl. Dan and the rouge are gone. I quickly ran to kate's room to chick if Dan was their. I burst down the door and i was correct he was their but what made me smile was the kate had him by the neck not looking happy about it. 

They looked like they was talking about something then he got angry and kicked kate so she went  flying and that got me really angry i went to go after him but he was gone i looked out the window and he was running to the woods. I don't have time for him. I looked at kate and i ran over to her " you okay what was he saying" i asked in a rush "im fine. He just filled me in about how he is going to get me back because if he cant have me then no one will and i also have a feeling he is working with the rouges." 

" that is a good point I will look into it" I said hugging her. I spent the next couple of hours spending time with Kate.

It was about half ten and kate was asleep so I decided to do some searching on Dan and his background and trying to find links to him and the rouges.

I must of spent nearly all day working because I looked out side to see the sun going down. There was a knock at the door and Kate walked in looking really tired I walked over to her and hugged her "what wrong babe" I asked.

" I don't know I can't sleep can u come and sleep with me " I smiled " of course. She started to walk off but them I picked her up bridal style she let out a little scream and I chuckled I walked to my room because it was closer. Kate snuggled closer to me and I think she fell asleep I smiled down at her she is so cute when she sleeps.

I got to my room and put her in the bed. I went to the bathroom to have a wash and got ready for bed. I got into bed and brought Kate closer to me she snuggled into the crock of my neck I smiled and went to sleep with her in my arms.

I woke up and looked at Kate she was still asleep. I ran my hand down her cheek and her nose rinckled up and I smiled that is cute.

I pulled her closer and she put her arms around my waist I looked down at her and she was still sleep.

We was like that for about twenty minutes then she woke up. " hey baby" she smiled up at me " hey" she rested her head on my chest and looked like she wanted to asked something but didn't " what's wrong" she looked at me " can I move into your room with you I mean if you want I ain't forcing you t- "
I cut her off by kissing her and rolled us over so I was on top " you talk too much when your nervous baby its cute and yes I would love for you to move in my room. I have been waiting the day you would" I said to her making her chuckle and blush she looked away.

I grabbed her chin and moving her face so she looks at me " don't hide its cute when you blush" she blushed even more I smiled.

" you know it will be even more hard to control myself when your in the same room" I told her. She smirked " yep " she said then kissed me she rolled us over so she was on top and she didn't break the kiss. She trailed kisses down my neck and I moaned it felt good.

" I won't be able to hold back if you keep doing that baby girl " she looked up at me " then don't " then she went back to kissing me she started to move her hips and I moaned when she didn't stop I growled and flipped us over and kissed down her neck " I want to mark you right now" she leaned up and kissed my chest " then do it" and that was all I needed to hear from her.

I went to kissing her and then her neck she moaned and moved her hips up to me I moaned and I licked the place were the mark would go I felt my canines come out and I bit her after a while she moaned and I licked the wound healing it.  I kissed it and trailed kisses to her lips.

(A mark is when a wolf bights you and leaves there wolf in that spot so other wolf's know that you are his and taken)

" can I mark you" she asked and I smiled " yes" I said and she bit me where her mark would be it felt so nice.

Normally the female wouldn't mark the male because people don't like it I suppose but I don't see the harm it makes them both stronger they can communicate better and are the same strength.

I looked up at her and she smiled " it looks good" she said licking her lips I smiled " so does yours" I told her.

And with that we fell asleep.