chapter eleven

Kate's POV

I was strapped to a chair and the chains was digging into my hands.
I try to get out but its no use I'm too weak because of the silver.

I look around it looks like no one has been here in years.

" hello anyone their" I shout out. But no answer then the door creaks open.
And Dan walks in holding something behind his back.

" what are you doing" he just smiles and the next thing I know is that he is punching me.

The next hour was him beating me up. I must of blacked out because when I woke he was starring at me with a knife in his hand.

" why are you doing this" I croaked out.

"This my little baby is what you get for running away from me" he says and he slices the knife down my cheek I let out a loud scream I felt the blood poor out .

It hurt so much because of the silver too. I gritted my teeth "you will pay for this"

He sliced my arms too and I tried to hold my screams in because that is what he wants to know I am in pain.

I am in and out of consciousness. He was about to go and slice my mark on my neck but then he got pinned to the wall and he dropped the knife it all happened so fast I was still trying to stay awake.

I heard growling and someone punching someone I looked over and saw Dylan punched the shit out of dan. Dan wasn't moving so I think he is knocked out.

" Dylan" i croak out Dylan snaps his head to me and he is by me in an instant. "It hurts" he touched my face but I bulled back. "I know baby let's get you out of here and to the doctor" he said getting the chains off me and picked me up bridal style.

My bones was aching and hurting.        " I'm so sorry baby its all my fault if I went after him the first time he got out we wouldn't be in this situated right now" as he said this his voice sounded hurt and I know he blames himself but it isn't his fault.

I look up " its not your fault you couldn't off done anything. Don't blame your self please " I mange to say before blaming out again for probably the hundredth time today.

Dylan's POV

Once I heard her scream that was it I saw read and I stormed in the house and when I got to where they was I saw him beating her.

I pinned him to the wall beating him unconscious I growled how dare he do this to her.

I got her up in my arms and went out she blacked out when I was carrying her down to the car.  Once I step outside I orders one of the guys to chain Dan up and make sure it is secure and pit him in a secure cell because I do not want him out again.

He will be going on trial for abuse to a Luna.

I put kate in the back with me and rested her head on my lap I don't care if I get blood on me I just care about her my mate.

We finally got to the pack doctor and she was put on a bed and the doctor was looking her injuries over.

" this cut will need stitches and some of these too" he says pointing to her cheek and some on her arms.

" okay just make sure she is okay" I told him and with that he started.

It was about ten at night and I haven't left her side since she came in. I look over to her and she still isn't awake.

I hold her hand " come on baby please come back to me I need you" I whisper in her ear then kiss her forehead.

The next day

I went home to get showered and dressed I said to the doctor that if she wakes call me the second she does.

I went to the closet to get Kate some clothes for when she wakes and I got some slippers to and toothbrush and hairbrush I put it all in a bag I went back to the hospital.

I also packed my laptop so I can do some work while still with her.

It was about seven when Alex came in with maria. She came and visited a lot when I couldn't be here.

Alex handed me some food and demanded I eat it. I roll my eyes and I eat because I was actually hungry.

" how is she doing" maria asked looking at me.

" still the same just waiting for her to wake" I told her while looking at kate.

It was silence for a while and I ate my food. They spent a couple of hours talking by the time they left it was nearly eleven. I held Kates hand and I said the same word I always do before going sleep "come back to me please baby its not same without you" I gave her hand a squeeze and to my surprise she did it back I looked up to her face and her eyes was looking at me.

She smiled and moved her hand so it was caressing my cheek she winced " take it easy your gonna be in some pain" I told her.

" I missed you I knew you would come for me" she said looking into my eyes. I smiled and nodded " always baby".

" do you want anything to eat or drink?" I ask

" yes please can I have a drink and maybe something to eat I am starving" I laughed "of courses I will be right back also with the doctor to cheek up on you" I told her kissing her forehead and walked out to get the doctor and I got her some water and a nice hot chocolate I also pit on a small plate some marshmallows and I put some strawberries because I know how much she likes them and I pit some food on a couple slices of pizza and I went back.

I walked into the room and the doctor was finishing checking on her. " she still need to heal and the bruises are still sore so I would want her to stay another night so I can keep an eye on her" the doctor tells me " okay thank you doctor " I said and he walked out.

I put the tray of everything on the table in front of Kate she smiled " yummmy " she picked up the water first because I said it would be a good idea to have that first.

She was on her pizza and she looked to be in thought.

" what's wrong babe" I ask

" nothing I'm just hurting and what happens to Dan?" She asks and I explain to her and she tells me she doesn't want to go near him .

" baby I wasn't letting you anyway" I told her and she smiled.

She finished all her food and had some hot chocolate left.

It was really late " you want to sleep you look tired" I ask her " yeah but I want her here" she pats the spot next to her and I got in and wrapped my arm around her while trying not to hurt her.

" I love you" I froze she just told me she loves me for the first time. Yes I might be freaking out over this but how can I not.

I smile " I love you too" and with that we both fell to sleep.