Who Is Sally/Survival Guide

Sally Maryam Williams, more commonly known as Sally, is the main protagonist of the Creepypasta story "". She is a young female spirit who was killed by her uncle and ever since her unfortunate death, Sally continues to haunt her old house scaring the living daylights out of it's current residents and happily playing with it's younger ones.

HOW TO SURVIVE SALLY

1. Sally commonly appears to families who move into her old house and commonly befriends the household's children...

2. The most common way to show her you are friendly is to leave out a toy for her if she appears to like it, she is friendly, if she doesn't--it is best to leave her alone...

3. She mostly attacks when disturbed or provoked, so if you see her, do not scare her or appeared scared of her. It will most likely provoke her...

4. Normally she appears to be a friendly spirit, she oftentimes moves objects around as a form of playing around with you or to get noticed...

5. If she scratches you, move out immediately, it is a big sign that she isn't really fond of you...

6. She also hates it when people keep saying she is not real and dismisses her as an imaginary friend...

7. Doing this will cause her to move around objects and generally cause trouble, such as throwing you out of bed, hiding or breaking personal belongings and scratching you...

8. DO NOT provoke her and let her be, as long as you treat her kindly, she will treat you kindly...