Go Into the World of Creepypasta by Astral Projection

This spell is to make it easier and safer to go to the world of creepypasta and back unharmed in any form of way. It is best if you know on how to perform Astral Projection before trying this spell, but if you don't there is a basic explanation on how to perform it at the bottom of the spell. If you want to meet a certain Creepypasta individual(s) you must keep them in your thoughts while perform/charming the key.

What you'll need:

-Any Key Of Your Choice 

-Marker

Step 1: Use the marker to draw any Creepypasta Runes of your choice on the key.

Step 2: Close your eyes and say to yourself: 

"As I want to see, thy Creepypastas before me. I will use this key as a passport to there. I shall not be harmed to and from, Nor before or after! By Earth, Air, Fire, and Sea As I will it so shall it be!"

Step 3: Keep the key with you before you perform Astral Projection

HOW TO PERFORM ASTRAL PROJECTION 

Start by selecting a peaceful place and time of the day where you will not be disturbed. Although this exercise can be done in a chair, it is best to lie flat on your back on a firm, but not hard, surface. Next, stretch out and loosen your clothing. 

Relax. Follow your breath, fixing your consciousness totally on the breathing process. Make a conscious effort to go completely limp. Begin with your feet and, working upwards, relax all of the muscles in your body. This should take about four or five minutes. While in this relaxed state, visualize your inner self becoming light and lifting free of the physical body. Imagine yourself floating directly above the body as though you were on a cloud of air. 

Allow yourself to experience this feeling for about five minutes and then slowly lower yourself (your astral self) back into your body. Do this exercise several times until you feel comfortable floating and then continue with the next step.

Once you are free of the body, walk into another room. Go slowly and take the time to examine everything in the room. Take note of pictures, how the furniture is arranged, and where objects of interest are. Do this exercise several times, and then have someone rearrange the room just prior to your journey. After you have returned to your body, write down exactly what you saw and where everything was positioned. 

Return to the room and check on your accuracy. The results will then indicate if you actually did Astral Projection.