Eyeless Jack Summon Spell

summon Eyeless Jack

What you'll need: 

-Needle 

-Thread (Black or Blue) 

-Medical Scalpel 

-Any Animal Kidney 

-Paper 

-Pen (Black or Blue) 

-Full Face Mask 

-Black and Blue Paint

Night Time 

-Bag Bedroom 

-Bed

Step 1: Use the Black and Blue paint and make the mask look identical enough to Eyeless Jack's mask, make sure it's night before you do anything.

Step 2: Place the mask at the window on the centerboard, you leave two black handprints on it as well. After you had done so, place the kidney within the bag and place it next to the mask on the centerboard of the window.

Step 3: Poke yourself with the needle at your finger, you must be bleeding and a few drops of your blood in the bag.

Step 4: With the paint trace the window to your bed, along with that you must write by using the pen to write on the paper: "If you want more follow the track!"

Step 5: Go to sleep in your bed in your bedroom.

While you are asleep you will hear as time pass by the window will be open by Eyeless Jack and you will hear the rustles, make sure to not open your eyes, or you will die. You will barely feel the pain and you will soon completely fall asleep. When you wake up you will notice the bag that has the kidney, the medical scalpel, the needle are all gone. You will notice the thread is at the location of your kidneys are at, sewed on. You will soon notice that your kidney is missing as well, to make sure the spell is completely had worked, go to your doctor to check. If it is missing you've succeeded on summoning Eyeless Jack.