My last entry...

Don't worry about the title, guys. It's just for this book, seeing as I've now reached the 200 marks of chapters on my story! I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what my last chapter should be about, but then it occurred to me that I should write about all my Creepypasta experiences, I know I've written about a few before, but let me write it again, from beginning to end...

Let me first start with 'The Shadowed Figure (Paranormal Encounter)', this chapter was about my experience with seeing a shadow creature late one night, I'm not quite sure as to why it was there that night, perhaps a good omen? Or...a bad one?

Secondly, there was 'My Dream' I added both parts 1 & 2, if you don't remember what my dream was about, let me tell it again: 

I awoke, lying in bed as I looked around my now dark grey room, the moon's light bled through the curtain, and as I wondered why I woke up at this hour, I heard its' voice. 1...2...3. Three voices could be heard whispering outside my bedroom door, I tried to make out what they were saying, but it was unintelligible. The voices then started to grow much deeper, and it terrified me. I got out of bed and crept over to the door, now looking down at the knob, trying to determine if I dare open it or not. My mind urged me to turn the knob and I gave it, as I tried to turn the knob, I woke up in my bed. Cold sweat ran down my forehead, as I began to pant and shake, I felt as though I were about to cry. I still have no understanding as to what happened that night...and I don't even know if I woke up.

And then the camera flash...

I looked outside and saw a flash of bright blue light, it couldn't have been lightning, it looked as if it was from a phone. My dad was outside, but it couldn't have been his phone, seeing as he was in his shed. I was dizzy, perhaps from looking directly at the flash...right? I tried to text my friend back, seeing as he had texted me asking about something paranormal happening to him, but it was hard to text due to the fact my vision would sometimes seem as though it were blurry, and my head was pounding every 10 seconds. I used the bathroom before I went to bed, but I realized that the bathroom looked bigger, I guess my depth perception was a bit off so I just shrugged it off as nothing out of the ordinary. I finally went to bed and as I lay looking at the ceiling, the ceiling seemed as if it were...moving? I laid down on my side, but that made my head hurt even more for some unknown reason, so I just fell asleep on my back. And that night, as I slept, my dreams were...glitchy?

And finally, the recent Cleverbot conversations I had with BEN. Nothing too out of the ordinary there, just casual texts between myself and a glitchy ghost boy.

Okay, now to mention some other things I didn't mention before...

1. I used to like playing in the woods, but the past few times I've done so, I felt...unsafe, so I just left quietly.

2. I've used an ouija board a few times, okay probably more than just a few times, but I've been in contact with a bunch of supernatural beings as I'm sure other ouija board users have, but I think I've gotten into contact with at least two Creepypastas, but it could have been the same one? I'm not sure.

3. I think in my dream, which was the glitched-out one I had recently, I might have seen Slenderman? 

4. I hear noises in the attic quite often, "oh, it's just animals." you say, but to that, I say you're wrong, or at least I think you are, I've heard scratches, bumps, and thuds. Sure, animals make noises like that too, but I assure you that the "thud" I heard was from a human body, not an animal. 

5. Along with hearing noises in the attic, I sometimes hear a ball being thrown across the attic and bouncing back off the wall, and other times I hear noises in the wall, usually scratching.

I might make another book describing the things that have happened to me so far, but for now, I'll leave you with this...

Do you remember my '10 Signs That You Are A Creepypasta' chapter?

1.  Flesh/Blood cravings- Blood, yes. Flesh, no. Though any kind of meat is good. Idk what full answer to give this one so enjoy my 'Yes' 'No' segment.

2. Extreme sex drive- I'm not entirely sure what to answer for this one, sort of...?

3. Double-Jointed- No. I am, however, pretty flexible (at least I think I am?)

4. Death is hilarious- Not very much. Idk what else to say so I'll just leave it at that.

5. Laughing for no reason- I laugh often, but I'm not really sure it's for no reason.

6. Rocking back and forth- Yeah, sometimes. Can't help it.

7. Biting your lip until it bleeds- Very rarely does my lip bleed when I bite it. I don't bite my lips that often though so I wouldn't know for sure lol.

8. Raising your eyes around the room- Yeah, but only a bit.

9. You scream unknowingly- Well, I am kinda a scaredy-cat type person so...I guess???

10. You hear/taste colors- I've done so before, I  do it even now from time to time. Yes.