The Jamison Family

The Jamison family of Eufaula, Oklahoma, United States, consisting of Bobby, his wife Sherilynn, and daughter Madyson, mysteriously disappeared on October 8, 2009. The family was reportedly considering the purchase of a forty-acre plot of land near Red Oak, about 30 mi (48 km) from Eufaula, at the time of their disappearance. Their suspected remains were found in November 2013 and positively identified by the Oklahoma medical examiner on July 3, 2014. No cause of death was determined, and the circumstances surrounding their disappearance remain unknown.

-The Jamison family (2 adults, 1 young daughter) was interested in purchasing a plot of land in Oklahoma.

-They drive out in their pickup truck to check it out.

-The truck is later found abandoned.

-$32,000 cash found in the truck, along with the Jamisons' IDs, wallets, mobile phones, and a GPS.

-The family dog was also left in the truck, and was extremely malnourished.

-A camera is discovered, the final picture was of their daughter, 6-year old Madyson, who looks somewhat distressed.

-Security footage is uncovered, with the family appearing 'trancelike' and not speaking to one another.

-The Jamisons' skeletal remains are found years later, dumped less than 3 miles from where the pickup truck was originally discovered.

-Remains show no signs of struggle.