Guide to Surviving a Creepypasta Attack ☠

When it comes to Creepypasta, there are many ways to categorize things. This book, however, will focus on three specific categories: Predators, victims, and influences.
Sometimes a pasta can have more than one category. Some pasta doesn't seem to fit into any category. The most important thing to remember though when encountering a pasta is which category it belongs to.

Predator

Predator pasta are pasta which hunts down the person and harm it in some way. Most often a predator will kill its prey. These pastas are the most dangerous. An example of a predator would be Laughing Jack.

Victim

Victim pasta are pasta which are victims to their story. They do not harm the person physically but may cause them to become afraid or depressed for extended periods of time. These pastas are the least of your problems. An example of a victim pasta would be Lost Silver.

Influence

Influence pasta are pasta which doesn't harm the person but "plant the seed of insanity within them." Influence pasta tends to drive their prey crazy until the prey commits suicide or becomes a predator. These pastas are usually only dangerous if you have a weak will, though exceptions can occur. An example of influence would be the Lavender Town Syndrome.