Curse of Doki Doki Literature Club

-Ths post does not belong to me, I found it on Reddit-

So we all know how there is "no happiness in the Literature Club," right? Well, I wanted to put forth a reason for why that is this way. One thing to note is that this headcanon/theory assumes that there are more people in DDLC's world other than the five main characters, we just don't see them as they are not needed.

Alright, let's begin!

So, this begins in the 1980s (1985 specifically), when a girl at DDLC's school (let's just call it Yamaku for simplicity's sake.) starts up a Literature Club with some of her friends. The club meets for a while, but then suddenly stops when the girl who started it mysteriously vanishes. A police investigation is launched, but without any leads, the case quickly goes cold.

Fast-forward 32 years to 2017. Every attempt to restart the club has ended in failure, and thus no one really tries anymore. Enter Monika, a transfer student from a nearby school. Monika quickly rises to the peak of popularity in the school, along with joining the Debate Club. However, during her senior year, she decides to start up a Literature Club, despite being told about the curse.

Immediately, Monika begins to notice some... changes happening to her. Her eyes change from a Dark Brown to a deep Emerald Green, her hair changes shades from Blonde to Brown, and the large Black Bow she likes to wear is replaced by a white one of the same type and size, which is weird, seeing as that bow isn't even sold in White. But that doesn't stop her from leading the club.

Next, Monika seems to defy the curse by actually getting members to join her club, including Desso. But the curse strikes back by giving her that "hellish epiphany" talked about in the game, however that only makes Monika want to get to that person she saw on the other side.

So Act 3 comes and goes, and now Sayori is the president of the club. Assuming she doesn't go insane as she did in the canon Act 4, my theory is that Sayori would begin to look more and more like Monika, and by extension the President of the original Literature Club

 Assuming she doesn't go insane as she did in the canon Act 4, my theory is that Sayori would begin to look more and more like Monika, and by extension the President of the original Literature Club

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Creepypasta Magic ☽☉☾जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें