Bloody Mary Two Path

Bloody Mary's two path spell

What you'll need: 

-Large dark towel (Preferably Black) 

-Thick red dye 

-Crowbar 

-3 sources of light (Candle, flashlight, match, anything the emits light)

Step 1: At 12 AM make your way to the desired room. Now, you don't need to be in a bathroom to do this but it highly suggests. If you are in a room with multiple mirrors this could go, very bad. Just make sure there's only one mirror. And there can be absolutely no natural sunlight or it won't work.

Step 2: The dye is a mixture of dirt, milk, blood, does not need to be human. Just get it from the meats department. We get ours from our deli. 

Step 3: Have a mate assist you. DO NOT try this by yourself. When you have gathered all your supplies, one person will go inside the room with the shut themselves inside. The other person will wait right outside the door. Now lay your supplies and make one last check to make sure you have them all. Also, write out these steps on a paper so you are confident you are doing everything correctly.

Step 4: Now turn on your source of light, whether it's a flashlight or a candle. Unscrew the bathroom light bulbs. Now with the thick red dye, pour it on your hands. (This is the point of no return) with your dye covered hand make 4 dots on each corner of the mirror. At this time she is already present. She just is not revealing herself yet. 

Step 5: After you have made your 4 dots, run your towel under water and wipe your hands. Keep the crowbar at close distance. Turn all light sources off at this point. Now with your towel, you will say:

"This is the Cleanser of the Dead." 

Put it over your head covering your eyes.

Step 6: You will now say: 

"I wish to speak with the Fallen Queen."

 When you hear a soft voice say "Queen of Fallen Blood. Queen of Hatred." Take the cloth off your head. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE IT OFF YOUR HEAD.

Step 7: This is the most important step. When you take the cloth of your eyes DON'T yell or panic. If you do, things will go wrong. KEEP CALM, ask her questions if you wish just remember to be very polite. She mirrors your actions so don't be scared or angry.

Step 8: (There are two paths that are taken on this step.)

Path 1: If things are getting worse and she threatens you or becomes aggressive you are going to have to smash your mirror. Then yell to your friend to open the door.

Path 2: Say: 

"I must depart, your Highness." 

Then she will immediately vanish from the mirror. THIS DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS GONE. She just isn't revealing herself. If you choose to leave after that, she will crawl out of any reflective surface in the house. And most likely kill you. Instead, after you say, 

"I must depart, your Highness."

Find your light-emitting device and turn it on to find your light bulbs. Screw them back in. ow one by one, wipe away the red dots. When they are completely gone, you now say: 

"Flee"

You are now safe. She will not come back unless you completely do the ritual over again. If you do this correctly she will appear.