I. Percy Brings Bad News Again

CHAPTER ONE: Percy Brings Bad News Again

"Connor Stoll, I'm going to kill you!"

"No you won't!" He yelled back, a cheesy smile coating his face. "You'd have to catch me!"

Ellie glowered at the boy, planting her feet, and taking off to him. The son of Hermes was carrying all of her undergarments that fit in his arms, making his way to a flagpole. No doubt trying to raise her underwear for the entire camp to see.

She caught up to the boy easily, tackling him into rough dirt. Undergarments sprawled across the grass.

Connor coughed, his face beet red, probably from running. The girl just glared, not taking account of how close they were. Connor's bright blue eyes twinkled mischievously.

"Come on, Connor," She said, her tone obviously annoyed. "We should be preparing for war, not fooling around."

Everyone knew Kronos was near. After Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase had returned from the Labyrinth last summer, she knew that they were short of time. They knew it could just be a matter of days, but of course Connor Still didn't take that seriously. He took nothing seriously.

"We got time," He said, smiling, showing off his pearly white teeth. Ellie just rolled her eyes, standing. Rolling her shoulders, she offered a hand to the boy to stand.

He eyed it nervously before taking it. She pulled him up, yanking a bra off that was stuck to his shirt. It was her turn for her cheeks to blush darkly, hastily trying to pick up all her undergarments.

Travis walked by, snickering. Ellie stood abruptly to glare at both Stoll brothers, snatching another undergarment from the sneak brothers hands.

"This isn't funny," She told them angrily, but they just laughed. Typical Stoll brothers.

She made her way back to the Hermes cabin with her undergarments clutched in her arms, looking down to avoid the Aphrodite cabin's giggles.

Ellie wasn't a daughter of Hermes. She had no idea who her godly parent was. It could literally be any god in existance, but whatever one it was obviously didn't care enough to claim her. It was her seventh year at Camp Half Blood, she had been led by Gleeson Hedge to camp when she was only nine, away from her father, who barely deserved to be called her father.

Her father, a man named Steven Dalton, was a messed up man. He told Ellie, claiming that he used to be handsome, brave, and caring, but after her mother left, he fell down a hole with alcohol abuse and any other drug he could get his hands on. He withered away, leaving Ellie to take care of him, the house, school, bills, etc at nine years old.

The closest place she could call home was Camp Half Blood, but even then, she felt like an outcast as an unclaimed demigod.

She tried to prove herself. She really did. She excelled at fighting, especially swordplay. She had her trusty sword, that transformed into a bracelet. One click, and it strung to life. She was decent at archery and music, which ruled out Apollo. She was decent at basically everything else as well. There wasn't a sword god, other then Ares, but Silena told her that she was too calm and comforting for the war god.