VII. Travis' Fart can Cure Illness

CHAPTER SIX: TRAIVS' FART CAN CURE ILLNESS

The first thing Ellie saw when she came to was a certain Stoll brother's butt

"Travis, get off of her," It was Will, and he sounded exasperated.

Her eyes fluttered open slowing, taking in her surroundings. She saw the ceiling of the infirmary through Travis.

"No, I'm telling you," Travis said. "She always wakes up when I fart."

She didn't have the energy to protest. She couldn't move her lips to tell him to stop.

"This different, you idiot," That was Connor. Her heart did a flip at the sound of it. She couldn't move her head to see his face.

"Nah, it will work, I promise," Travis said, and let out a loud fart.

Instantly, Ellie sat up, her face set in a grimace. "Travis, what the hell?" She grumbled. She rubbed her eyes, and swiped at the smelly air in front of her. Travis' fart reeked.

Travis had gotten off of her, now standing next to her. "It worked!" He sounded amazed.

She turned to tell him it absolutely did not, but when she saw how happy he looked, she just rolled her eyes. "Don't do that ever again," She croaked.

Her throat was parched, and her head still pounded. She felt extremely sore. Her limbs felt like they had a ten pound weight attached to them.

Will smiled softly, handing her a glass of water as if he read her mind. Connor was sitting next to him, smiling brightly as well. His blue eyes sparkled, and they captivated her, getting lost in them.

As she drank greedily, Connor explained what happened. She was back at camp, that they had won. Kronos was gone, and Luke was dead. Percy had made a promise to the gods to remember their children and to honor minor gods. She had missed lots.

Ellie frowned. "You mean I missed the rest of the fight?"

Travis just laughed. "Of course that's the only thing you're worried about."

Outside, a girl yelled, "Travis!"

Travis smiled mischievously. "Here we go again, Katie!" He yelled, opening the door to the infirmary to argue with the girl. "I swear I didn't eat the roses this time! I thought they were eatable one time! one time! I'm never going to live this down!" Ellie's head ached a bit with the boy's raised voice, but she didn't say anything.

Ellie touched the back of her skull gingerly. She could feel stitches, which weren't very comfortable. She grimaced slightly, but both boys caught it.

"Percy found you," Will said, cleaning up the medical supplies around her. "If he hadn't, you probably wouldn't have made it."

Connor's smiled dipped. Ellie just nodded. "Thank you Will."

She went to stand, wobbling slightly.