Prolouge

The Bakugo twins aged 4

"Katsuuuu!" The young (H/C) girl called out to her older brother.

"(N/N), I'm coming!" The Ash blonde boy ran towards his sister and tackled her to the ground "Gotcha!" He triumphed.

They both giggled as the boy got off her and helped her up.

"Come on, Katsu, we're gunna be late to school!"  (Y/N) skipped away happily as her brother followed after. As they walked the (H/C) girl's orange ribbon slipped from her locks and fell behind her.

"(N/N), away and your ribbon!" Katsuki called out as he bent down to pick it up. (Y/N) turned swiftly to see her brother reaching to put the ribbon back in her hair, she smiled widely and thanked him gratefully. The young girl pulled the boy into a tight embrace which he slowly gave in to.

"Thank you, Katsu!" Her smile grew as she giggled softly while they continued to walk to the school, hand in hand.

- At the school -

(Y/N) sat with her small group of friends when a green haired boy, her age, walked towards her. The boy, who she recognized as her friend named Izuku.

"Izu!" She jumped up and hugged him, resulting in his face turning to a bright shade of red.

"H-hi, (Y/N)." He muttered "anywayicameheretogiveyousomething!"

"Hm? What was that?" She asked confusedly

Izuku took a deep breath and repeated himself  more clearly "I came here to give you something..."

The girl traced her finger down the side of her face, pushing a strand of her (H/C) hair behind her ear. "What is it, Izu?" Smiling widely, she clasped her hands together awaiting his surprise.

She stared her (E/C) orbs at his movements as he pulled something from his small school bag. It was a red, heart shaped card with a messy decorated cover, heaped in glitter and gems. He handed it to the girl reluctantly and she took it happily. She giggled while opening it, it read;

To (Y/N),

I really like-like you! You are very pretty and funny. I will love you forever and ever!

Will you be my girlfriend?

From Izuku

She grinned widely and jumped on the boy, she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by the sound of a small explosion. She slipped off Izuku and looked fearfully towards the noise to see her brother with an angered expression holding his palms out which were emitting sparks. He stomped towards the two and pulled (Y/N) away from the broccoli-looking child. He snatched the card from her hands and read it, his anger only grew.

"You think you're good enough for my sister!" He yelled to the smaller, trembling boy.

"I- I love her" he stuttered

The ash blonde boy scoffed, "stay away from my sister if you know what's best for you!"

The girl stood in front of Izuku, protecting him from the angry blonde cactus.

"Move, (N/N)!" He creates more sparks from his hands.

"No! I won't let you hurt him!" She stood strong and made sure not to falter.

He growled in annoyance and pushed her. It was at this exact moment her quirk manifested for the first time, increasing the power of his small explosions by quadruple. The large explosion caused the two the fly apart, a few other students getting hurt in the process. The twins were knocked unconscious from the blast as teachers ran out from their stationed observation points to help. An ambulance was called, their parents too, and they were safely taken to a hospital with only minor injuries. The two were in separate rooms but still close, like neighbours.

A doctor walked to the worried parents, "they sustained only minor injuries and they'll be back up and running in no time."

"That's good to hear!" Masaru exclaimed.

"There's one problem though..." the doctor added, "the boy hit his head quite hard and may have issues with his memory."

"How bad is it?" Mitsuki questioned

"I'm afraid he may not be able to remember his sister..."

- Some time later -

"There's only one thing we can do, to keep them safe..." Mother Bakugo said fearfully as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Masaru began crying with her, "It's okay, everything will be fine. They'll be fine."