Chapter 5

After the incident the two had decided to still go out, seeing as they were just as vulnerable in their own house than out in the open. Yet for once in his life, Katsuki had called some friends to stay with them throughout the day. His excuse obviously being to introduce his sister... not that he was scared at all because that's so not Bakugo. They left after they had both calmed and met up with the Baku-squad at a nearby park.

"Dude- never thought Bakugo would have a sister!" A tall, dark haired boy named Sero spoke.

"And she's cute too! Why didn't you tell us?" Mina, the really really really pink one called out excitedly.

"Shut up for a moment, idiots!" Katsuki blurted  in annoyance,

"Katsu stop being mean, I'm (Y/N), it's wonderful to meet you guys" (Y/N) gave a sweet smile "I kinda already know your names and quirks from the sports festival though! You guys were awesome."

Denki, the pikachu looking one, walked over to (Y/N) and snuck an arm around her shoulder. "So, (Y/N), would you like to go out sometime? I know a great- ow! Bakugo!"

"Off my sister now or I'll beat ur ass" spoke Katsuki who had elbowed Denki pretty hard in the ribs during his sentence. (Y/N) giggled as Denki backed off and rubbed his side in pain, all while pouting like a kid who wasn't allowed to get ice cream.

"Kat calm down." Kirishima spoke up finally, rubbing the back of his neck and laughing nervously. "Nice to see you again, (Y/N), I'm actually surprised things went well."

"Wait- again? You already knew her?" Mina asked.

"We met yesterday on the train, he saved me..." (Y/N) stated, looking uncomfortable from remembering the small incident.

"Saved you?" Bakugo intervened, "What the fuck happened yesterday!? Was it the fanged freak again?!"

"Katsu! Don't worry about it, it was just a perv-" She spoke, a little annoyed at the 'fanged freak' comment.

"Where the fuck is he? I'll beat the crap outta him!" He growled,

"Katsu!" The blonde male growled in annoyance but stopped at his sisters orders. The others had watched in slight fear and amazement. No one dared say a word. Well except for the idiot.

"So we going to get milkshakes or....?" Denki asked.

Bakugo glared at him as (Y/N) smiled warmly and nodded, "let's go!" She called out. Mina ran to her side and linked arms with her as they walked to the milkshake place. They all liaised in their small conversations. The Bakugos still being on edge and looking out for the double-bunned blonde.

"So (Y/N), there a boy in your life?" Mina cooed. (Y/N) laughed, a small hint of a blush in her cheeks. "Oh my gosh! There is!" She gasped.

"No, no it's not what you think-" (Y/N) blushed more.

"Tell me all about this lucky man!" She spoke excitedly.

"Well uh... she's really really cute-"

"SHE?!" Mina stopped "YAS BOTH BAKUGOS ARE GAY!"

"Mina shhhhh!" They giggled together. Denki overheard and came back over to the two females,

"Aww and I thought I'd have a chance this time!" He spoke jokingly.

"As if, pikachu!" Bakugo threatened. They all laughed and entered the milkshake place. After ordering their drinks and seating themselves down the conversation became aimed and gloomy.

"So how didn't we hear about you before?" Sero asked.

"Well... Katsu only yesterday regained his memory of me..." (Y/N) spoke shyly.

"Bro! How does that even happen?" Denki blurted, yet telling from the others' faces he wasn't the only one curious. Katsuki only grumbled and turned away, seeming threateningly but really in shame. The twins, well mostly the more calm and female twin, had explained their story to their friends. Confusion obviously followed, seeing as they all shared a single brain cell but eventually they got it. (Y/N) had never been happier, completely forgetting about the incident previously.

It had gotten dark but none of them wanted to leave quite yet, therefore they all went to be those scary teenagers that hangout at parks in the night. The ones (Y/N) always avoided in any other situation. Seems with these scenarios, trouble is always to follow...