Chapter 4

The next morning Mitsuki entered the younger Bakugos bedroom to view the heartwarming scene of the Bakugo twins cuddled up in the bed. She obviously had to pull out her phone and take many photos. (Y/N) began to stir awake only to snuggle closer in Katsuki's arms. All seemed perfect for the Bakugo family unknowing of what stalked them late last night. As much as Mitsuki didn't want to wake them, she really had to go and needed to let them know as Masaru had also already left.

"Katsuki, (Y/N) wake up!" She spoke.

"Shut up you old hag- ow!" Bakugo mumbles until he was flicked on the forehead by his sister.

"That's mean, Katsu!" (Y/N) interfered.

"I'm leaving, you know the drill Katsuki." Their mother informed them, her heart melting at the sight of her children back together again.

"Yeah, yeah." He groaned not caring how he looked when he pulled (Y/N) closer, it was as if he wished to replace the warmth they missed from each other the long time they were apart. Mitsuki left the room and soon after, the house. The twins had not wanted to leave each other but eventually Katsuki did. (Y/N) on the other hand, exhausted from the previous day's travelling, stayed in bed. Well, until the smell of pancakes and waffles flooded her nostrils. She hopped out of bed and skipped down the stairs to see her taller sibling wearing a pink apron and baking the source of the heavenly scent. (Y/N) smiled to herself and watched his movements. This was until a familiar shadow dont the hallway caught her eye, yet it was gone before she could identify it.

"(Y/N)?" Katsuki asked after noticing his sister's uneasiness.

"Oh- um nothing," she spurted before laughing nervously. She was quick to move to his side.

A while had passed and the two had a calming breakfast together of the best pancakes Katsuki has ever made. (Y/N) had forgotten all about the eerie shadow she had witnessed earlier and assisted her brother with washing the dishes. The two had planned to explore the city, unknown to (Y/N), and possibly meet Katsukis friends. (Y/N) went into the guest room to change and Katsuki went into his.

"(Y/N), you ready?!" He called up the stairs.

"Yes coming down now," (Y/N) replied before heading down to the bottom floor of the house "Wait I've forgotten something." She ran to the living room to grab a hair tie she dropped the previous day when a hand was clasped over her mouth and an arm was wrapped around her waist pulling her close into the body of someone unfamiliar in the sudden situation. Fear coursed through her body like electricity as she attempted to free herself from her attacker.

"Calm (Y/N), it's me~" it was only at this moment her attacker was revealed as her girlfriend Toga Himiko.

"Toga! What the heck?!" She asked frantically, finally freed from her grasp.

"Shh!" Toga hushed her before grabbing her lovers hand, "let's go, before he notices."

"What- no, Toga how did you get in here?"

"That doesn't matter, come on! I missed you!" The blonde whined.

"Toga it hasn't even been a day..." (Y/N) rolled her eyes at the grinning blonde.

"But-"

"(Y/N)! Get away from her you psycho!" Katsuki interrupted.

"Katsu-"

"(Y/N) it's all okay... I won't let her hurt you..." he spoke calmly

"But Katsu-" she was once again cut off by Katsuki launching himself towards Toga in order to attack. (Y/N) predicted his attack and tackled Toga out of the way.

"(Y/N) stop, she's dangerous!" He growled threateningly.

"Katsu what the heck are you on about?!" (Y/N) fired back, Toga sat quietly smirking to herself as the scene unravels before her.

"She's a villain (Y/N)! She wants your blood!-"

"Katsuki stop! Toga... Toga is my girlfriend..."

"Like hell she is!" He lunged forwards again to attack the crazed blonde. Explosions were let out all over the place before Katsuki realised Toga had escaped. He quickly rushed to (Y/N) who had began tearing up.

"D-do you not w-want me t-to have a g-girlfriend?" She stuttered in an upset stage, terrified that her brother didn't accept her sexuality. His heart broke once again as he dropped to his knees beside her, embracing her tightly.

"Of course, (Y/N), I accept whatever gender you decide to love but... Toga? She's a villain who helped in my... kidnapping. Trust me (Y/N), I know how dangerous she can be..." he explained as he calmed her with the gentle touch of his fingers through her hair.

"B-But how? I've been with her for s-so long! I trust her with my life!" (Y/N) spoke heart brokenly as her crying calmed.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), But I cant let her hurt you. I won't let her take you away from me..."

Viper (Toga Himiko x Fem!Reader) DISCONTINUED !!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें