Chapter 11 (Idea 1)

Villainous path...

Slow heavy footprints approaching the park, neither girls taking any notice mistaking it as just a person passing by. That peace broken all so suddenly a deep broken voice calling out the ones name.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Katsuki spoke, his voice cracking. "I-I found you?"

The two girls shot up, confused as to who had spoken. Toga gripped the swings chains pulling herself up and off of the other female.

"Who- ohh... it's you." Toga's speech switching from hostile to friendly in a matter of milliseconds.

"K-Katsu..?" (Y/N) stuttered, unprepared to see the brother she left not too long ago.

"(Y/N) come home... the villains aren't where you belong." Spoke the increasingly angered boy continuing to get closer to the two not wanting to address the fact his sister was with a dangerous villain.

"I can't, Katsu..."

"Why not? It's simple. These villains can't to anything for you, come home with me!"

"I think (Y/N) can chose her own path, Mr Pomeranian..." Toga intervened.

"Shut up you fanged freak!" He blurted, small explosions erupting from his palms.

"Katsu stop!"

"No! You will come home! And then you can explain why the fuck you attacked me!"

"I'm not coming home! That's not my home!"

"Stop being an idiot-"

"No! That's it Katsuki. I'm not going with you, I belong with the League and with Toga." (Y/N) laced her hands with her lovers as she spoke. Said boy grimaced at the sight. The very same villain who had aided in his kidnapping was now taking his sister with her.

"This is ridiculous! They're villains! They kidnapped me, (Y/N)!"

"I know that! I know what they've done but... they have reasons, Katsuki..."

"Well that was a mistake on our part I guess~ but (Y/N)'s one of us now." Toga grinned, only irritating him more.

"Like hell-" Katsuki stormed towards them, grabbing (Y/N) by the arm and attempting to drag her away.

"Stop! I'm not going!" She yelled out, failing to peel his arm off of hers. Toga nearing in attempt to help her lover.

"Shut up, you're not thinking properly!" He growled while accidentally setting off a small explosion from his palm, unfortunately mixing with (Y/N)'s oxidised sweat causing them to enlarge sending the three away from each other forcefully. They found themselves about 6 metres apart from each other on the floor. In sync they all scrambled off the floor, heading together once again before another figure appeared from a small portal pulling Toga and (Y/N) back through.

"No! Not again! (N/N)!" He screamed as he attempted to reach the portal before it closed, to which fortunately he was able to clutch onto a piece of (Y/N)'s clothing. "(N/N) don't leave me again..."

"Sorry Katsu..." took his trembling hand off her clothes and held it momentarily before easing away from him, "I belong with them..."

The portal closed as Katsuki was left to fall to his knees. His sister once again leaving him for his enemies. His hand made its way to his rapidly beating heart as a cry escaped his lips.

Despair. Once again, despair.

—————

This is the Villainous path to this story.

If you'd like for this path to continue in the story please comment on this statement as your vote.

Thank you 😊 🙏