Chapter 11 (Idea 2)

Redemption path...

Slow heavy footprints approaching the park, neither girls taking any notice mistaking it as just a person passing by. That peace broken all so suddenly a deep broken voice calling out the ones name.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Katsuki spoke, his voice cracking. "I-I found you?"

The two girls shot up, confused as to who had spoken. Toga gripped the swings chains pulling herself up and off of the other female.

"Who- ohh... it's you." Toga's speech switching from hostile to friendly in a matter of milliseconds.

"K-Katsu..?" (Y/N) stuttered, unprepared to see the brother she left not too long ago.

"(Y/N) come home... the villains aren't where you belong." Spoke the increasingly angered boy continuing to get closer to the two not wanting to address the fact his sister was with a dangerous villain.

"I can't, Katsu..."

"Why not? It's simple. These villains can't to anything for you, come home with me!"

"I think (Y/N) can chose her own path, Mr Pomeranian..." Toga intervened.

"Shut up you fanged freak!" He blurted, small explosions erupting from his palms.

"Katsu stop!"

"Please, (N/N). Come home."

"I don't know if I can, Katsu..."

"Please, you can! I only just got you back please don't leave me again."

"Come on, (Y/N). We should go back." Toga reached out and embraced (Y/N)'s hand with her own, tugging at her to follow along.

"Wait..." (Y/N) squeezed Togas hand and tugged her back. "What if we go back together?"

"What? I'm a villain, (Y/N), they'll arrest me."

"Please, Toga. You can redeem yourself! You can use your quirk for good!"

"(Y/N) I don't see how my quirk could ever be used for good..."

"Please... I came here to get to know my brother and I didn't get to do that. But I don't want to leave you so please come with me."

"A-are you sure..? Won't they arrest me anyway?"

"I can make sure they don't." Katsuki intervened. "I just want (Y/N) back home."

"R-really..?"

"Yeah. I'll kick their asses before they can get near you."

"Fine. I'll come back with you." Toga said, afraid of her efforts to be in a world where she could do whatever she wants would be for nothing. Then again... 'heroes do have a lot of privilege. Create mass destruction and get paid for doing so as long as you capture a few villains? Sounds like it could be fun. Guess I'll give that one a try...' she thought to herself, grinning as she tightened her grip on (Y/N)'s hand. Only to get embraced tightly by her lover. 'As long as I don't lose her...'

"We should get back, you'll have a bit of explaining to do though." Spoke Katsuki, ending the emotional moment. Using all his might not to break down and embrace his sister.

"Just a few more minutes." (Y/N) said before releasing Toga from her grip and pouncing onto her sibling, embracing him tightly.

"I'm sorry Katsu... let's go home."

"Awwwww I want in!" Toga giggles before lunging onto the hugging siblings, wrapping her small arms around their bodies. Hiding a tear that fell from his face, Katsuki accepted the embrace forcing himself to make an annoyed sound. They stayed like this for the few minutes mentioned before until they began their journey back to the dorms unknowing of the figure watching from an unnoticed portal behind them.

—————

This is the Redemption path to this story.

If you'd like for this path to continue in the story please comment on this statement as your vote.

Thank you 😊 🙏