Chapter 6

"(Y/N)," Mina called out in the darkness, a smirk on her face  "Tell me more about this girlfriend of yours..."

(Y/N) blushed "I-" Katsuki growled and sent a gnarly face to Mina, in a threatening way. Mina was confused yet got the hint.

"Nevermind- how about we play a game?" The pink female called out.

"Truth or dare!" Denki replied excitedly. As the group quickly agreed, they set them selves up in a circle on the park floor.

"So, Bakugo, truth or dare?" Denki asked the ash blonde Male.

"Dare." He spoke proudly.

"I dare you too... do the chicken dance!" Pikachu giggled at his idea of humiliation towards the angry boy. Bakugo got up as Sero played the correct music. They all laughed and snickered at Katsuki's dancing; Mina recording of course. They went a few rounds like this, spilling secrets and humiliating each other until another dare was thrown towards the female Bakugo:

"I dare you to go in the forest by yourself for 10 minutes!" Sero dared. Both Bakugos looked uneasy at the dare but (Y/N) still got up from the circle.

"You timing?" She asked Sero.

"Yup! Go!" They laughed.

She entered the forest, sweating in nervousness. After she passed a few trees she stopped at the nearby noise of rustling leaves. She gasped and turned to the noise, just to see a squirrel give her a weird look and run away. (Y/N) breathed out in relief.

'Maybe she isn't here...' she thought. That was until a shadowy figure approached her.

"T-Toga?" She mumbled, squinting her eyes, searching for the slightest light for recognition.

"Yes, love?" The familiar voice of her girlfriend replied, her voice creepily spoken giving the circumstances.

"What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked "and what was all that about earlier?"

"I came to see you, I was lonely without you..." Toga pouted while wrapping her arms tightly around (Y/N)'s waist, pulling her closer.

"W-why did Katsu say you were dangerous... you're not a villain, right?" (Y/N) asked.

"Of course not! He's probably just being really cautious, I too would want to protect you from everyone. To keep for myself... where you'd never get hurt..." Toga reassured (Y/N), raising one hand to cup her lovers face. (Y/N) nuzzled into the touch, blushing immensely.

"I-I guess... I'm sorry I doubted you!" (Y/N) called out.

"It's alright, (Y/N)... just kiss me..." Toga smirked. (Y/N) giggled and slammed her lips to Toga's, their kiss filled with love and passion. Toga's hand snaked behind (Y/N)'s head, encouraging and deepening the kiss. Their mouths continued to collide until the moment they realised they had been losing oxygen.

Meanwhile...

The Male Bakugo has started to worry even more. Though he had not heard cries of terror or emergency, the silence was just as bad. While the others continued to humiliate each other until their 10 minute alarm sounded. He got up and hastily made his way to the forest  where his sister had entered.

"(Y/N)! Times up!" He called out before going in, himself. After he didn't hear a response, his worry grew. "(Y/N)!"

He heard scrambling therefore he ran towards the sound. He arrived at where he heard the noise, his eyes wandered frantically before they settled on an unconscious female form.

"(Y/N)!" He dropped to her side, lifting the head of his sister and laying it carefully in his lap. The others caught him up and saw her.

"What happened!?" Mina blurted worriedly.

"I don't know! I found her like this!" Bakugo screamed, tears threatening to fall as he felt around her wrist for her pulse. After finding the weak pulse he hoisted her up, in a bridal style.

"Bakugo her leg!" Denki warned him after noticing the ghastly wound on her thigh. Blood trickling from what seemed to be third-degree burns. Katsuki was infuriated and worried her his sister's life. Sero had already called an ambulance that wouldn't be long. Bakugo ran out to the park where they were before, his injured, unconscious sister in his arms.

'But the psycho girl's quirk has nothing to do with fire... whoever the hell did this will pay' He thought to himself angrily