Chapter 9

Meanwhile...

After being introduced to the rest of the surprisingly playful and friendly League of Villains, (Y/N) sat straddled on the lap of her crazed girlfriend.

"Missed you so much! I'm so glad you're here with me, (Y/N)!~" Toga giggled.

"It wasn't even a full day since you saw me, silly goose! And I'm glad to be here! I just... I don't feel right about how I attacked Katsu and left everyone..." (Y/N) replied.

"He'll be fine! It's better with us anyway, forget about them!~"

"I guess, I'll try my best." (Y/N) spoke and kissed the blonde beneath her. They giggled and pressed their foreheads together.

"Ugh." Said Dabi, interrupting their love fest and repeating gagging motions.

"Oh shush! Just because you can't get a girlfriend!" Yoga replied annoyedly.

Twice laughed, "Yeah Dabi!" Which quickly switched to, "It was yucky!"

You never really know what Twice means, but you always agree... somehow...

(Y/N) laughed along with them, maybe she could be happy here. Maybe this was her real home that she had to find. A place to be accepted...

"Why's everyone yelling...?" Shigaraki asked, strolling in with his crusty self.

"Oh hey Shiggy." (Y/N) spoke, to only get ignored. (Y/N) awkwardly switched her position to be sat next to Toga, still cuddling slightly.

"He's just salty he's not getting attention like this." Toga 'whispered' to (Y/N) a little too loud for the crusty man to hear. Who in return grumbled, sitting on a chair, his annoyance showing very clearly. The two snickered together, only frustrating Shigaraki more.

"Oi. Crusty." Dabi spike cold and clear.

"What?" He replied.

"Here."

"Huh?"

"Did I stutter? Here, now."

"O-okay" Shigaraki stuttered, scrambling from his seat and making his way over to the patch faced Male before placing himself on his lap. Dabi wrapped his arms around the thin Male above him, seemingly emotionlessly. Shigaraki snuggled into the larger Male comfortably. Toga, (Y/N) and Twice all staring in awe at the adorable sight.

"Are they...?" (Y/N) whispered.

"Obviously..." Toga whisper-relied

"Heck yes!" (Y/N) whisper-yelled excitedly. She'd never have imagined these villains who previously kidnapped her Brother to be so normal and loving, never had she expected any of them to be LGBT. Guess everyone, even ruthless villains, need love which is the right love for them.

"Shiga-" Kurogiri spoke after entering the room, stopping abruptly at the sight, a cuddled up Toga, (Y/N) and Twice (that the two let join them). As well as a Shigaraki asleep on Dabi's lap, who was playing with his blue, slightly greasy hair. "Wow..." he said before leaving again.

————————————————————————

A/N

I'm so sorry this always takes me so long!
I've done two chapters as an apologies if that's good enough. I get a little carried away while writing so there will be more drama soon! I will try my hardest to keep up with times on this story too.

Also, thank you for singing a gruesome version of "do you want to build a snowman" in my comments, it was lovely XD

Anyhoo-
a THANK YOU FOR 11K VIEWS WHAT THE HECKIE I LOVE YOU!