Part 2

Ryn.

" Stop stuffing your face with food like that." Kate complained. " You almost eat like a man."

" Well..maybe I am a man after all." I replied coolly.

" No am serious Ryn. You're scaring that guy off and he has been checking you out since we got here." Kate proceeded to tell me.

After sleeping the whole day yesterday, Kate and I decided that on a fine Saturday like this, we should actually go out and spend some quality best friend time together. I just randomly picked out a turtleneck blouse with some sweats. It's actually now that I realize the shirt was white.

" What the fuck Kate , I am wearing a white shirt!" I exclaimed knowing I must have been drawing attention since I arrived. I was getting the weird glances from people.

" And?" Kate said nonchalantly.

" Was this your idea of spending quality time with me? Getting me into a white shirt so everywhere I go people turn to look?" I scolded her.

" You are a bad girl. I didn't think you would mind." She added smiling.

" I don't it's just that, I wanted this to be attention free you know quality time with you!" I said face palming myself." Now everyone in this fucking hotel is looking at me like I dunno what!"

" Just relax. Because honestly I don't mind sharing the attention." I groaned  at Kate's response.

"He is coming this way. Hurry , use the napkin. You have some cheese I think on your cheek or the side of the mouth whatever." Kate was rambling . I couldn't quite understand what she was saying.

" Who is coming?" I asked grabbing a napkin.

" Hello ladies, do you mind if I join you?" Came a deep velvety voice. It sounded so familiar I swear I have had it somewhere before.

" Sure we don't mind." Kate squealed.

She was excited I could see.

I was busy rubbing my non existent 'cheese on the cheek' according to Kate when a soft hand touched the corner of my lips. What's wrong with people and my lips these days. If someone is not staring at them they definitely want to touch.

" Um uh... you had some cheese there." the guy said referring to my lips .

" Thanks but that was really uncalled for." I stated sternly.

"Be friendly will you?" Kate nudged the side of my butt.

" Do you like him?" I whisper asked Kate.
" I'd definitely date him without a second thought." She replied animatedly.
I mean the guy was cute and all but I figured Kate would be interested .

"You can have him." I said matter of fact.

" You realize I can hear you right?" the guy said chuckling drawing our attention to him.

"So Ryn....I take it as you don't remember me or you don't like me or even both." he stated.

" Okay to be honest I think you are quite familiar but seriously just tell  me who the fuck you are already. We are not playing hide and seek you know that right."

" Language." Kate warned." Now apologize." She said.

" What? Why would I ?" I whined. I could be vulgar like that sometimes.

" Just do it." She insisted.

"Sorry. My mouth has no filter." I smiled shyly.

" Don't mind my friend, she could be a little pain in the ass sometimes." Kate defended me.

" So how do you know Ryn again?" Kate asked.

" We met at a party that was actually at my house. You two go to Starview right? You must know my brother Archie then." he concluded.

" Reece,.Reed ...Rider was it ?" I say drawing my brows together trying to remember what his name was .

" Rider. So you do remember me then." he said smiling. His teeth were so white and shinny. His hair was swept at the back with only a strand hanging at his forehead. He looked so playful and bad boy like.. certainly my type. I had already told Kate he could have him though. Too bad.

" The other day you left without even giving me your number." he said

" Ooh  that sorry. I was in a hurry. This is my best friend Kate " I said motioning to my overly excited friend.

" Hello beautiful." he greeted causing Kate to blush. " You look cute when you blush." Rider beamed.

" Thank you for stating the obvious." Kate said covering her one eye with one of her palms.

" There is another party at my place tonight, you guys should come. Ryn bring Kate with you. Actually it's going to be a college party so you are guaranteed there will be no highschool drama." Rider stated flirtatiously.

" We'll be there." Kate confirmed.

After exchanging contacts we left to get ready for the party tonight. I just wanted to let loose and have some fun before school on Monday.

Vote. Comment. Let me hear what you think.

This chapter is edited. Enjoy!