✞Day 6 & 7✞ Ew, a crucifix

"So, everything that we've discussed yesterday, okay?"

"Sure, sure." Frank nods understandingly. We smile at each other before I go downstairs to eat breakfast before leaving to school.

"Hey, good morning." I greet my mother, walking in the kitchen, and kiss her cheek. She greets me with a smile, looking at me as I grab a fruit in hands to eat in the way to school.

"Don't forget of telling your boyfriend to come over, okay? Also, update me about his answer later." She says in a very motherly tone. "What's his name again?"

"Frank..." I mutter, blushing for no apparent reason. "I won't, okay? See you later." I hug her lightly. She tells me goodbye as I exit the house.

Walking down the street, in my way for school, a thought crosses my mind - what does Frank do when he's not around? I mean, he obviously isn't on my room the whole time by what he says and that I know. Yesterday, he didn't show up until an hour after I arrived from school. Weird; I think.

As soon as I cross the school gates, I'm tackled into a hug and it's not needed to think much to know it's Brendon. "Good morning!" He says in a cheerful voice and I chuckle, greeting him back as pulling away. "How are you?"

"A bit nervous." I say, honestly, thinking about today's oncoming events and remembering Frank telling me to talk more about him to Bren.

"Oh?" Brendon raises an eyebrow at me.

"Gonna have Frank over to dinner today, so..." I trail off - I know how it sounds complete evil, like if I'm saying that just to remember him I've got someone and the worst thing is that it kind of is. My heart sinks a bit when I see his smile falling and eyebrows furrowing the slightest. I avert my eyes, "Wh-What about you?" I ask with an awkward chuckle.

"I'm fine." He forces a smile, introducing us to an uncomfortable silence. - I never knew why, but every time silence sank between him and I, it'd be extremely uncomfortable and make me feel in the need of urgently start talking again. Never happened with Frank.

The school day is like any other one - Brendon flirting, me ignoring; (f/n), Dallon and Ryan fangirling, me blushing; Andy trying to be toxic, me taking it as a joke in purpose; boring class, me zoning out. Not forgetting, of course, to text my mom when leaving the school.

When I'm back home, I find it weird Frank's absence, but shrug it off - probably he's off to hang out with his friends or preparing himself for the dinner, I don't know. It's about five when mom is home and she asks me to help in preparing dinner. It took us about an hour to prepare it and she kept asking me questions about how far did I go with my 'boyfriend' and giving me some advice - which I consider to be useless; c'mon, I know that I shouldn't let someone touch me forcefully!

"Dress in something nice." Mother says after we've finished everything, starting to wash the extra dishes we won't be using anymore. I stare at her back, furrowing my eyebrows in disbelief. How can she say I'm not wearing something nice? Holding back a huff, I go to my room and change into 'better' clothes; just slightly tidier ones.

When dressed up, I sit on my bed and decide to send Frank a message, asking if he's really coming.

-Demon Frank:
Of course babe

-Me:
Cringy
But okay

-Demon Frank:
You need to see your face when I call you baby doll

-Me:
Rly cringing, it's kinda weird, no one ever did so to me-
Can you be more normal pls

-Demon Frank:
Nah ;)) see you in short x