✞Day 12 & 13✞ Fluff & Disagreements

"Where are-" I interrupt myself seeing the two there. Brendon has a glass in hands while staring at Frank, who sits down on one of the counter's stools sipping on a cup of coffee. The demon's look is careless - a hint of disdain in it, provokingly calm -, a contrast to the human's, whose is serious and with certain annoyance. I feel the need to break the tension before whatever happens and step inside the room, "Oh, I thought I had lost you."

Their heads immediately whip towards me and a smile shows up across Brendon's lips, "I told you I was going to have a glass of water." He places the now empty glass inside the sink.

"Sorry, I was too distracted..." I trail off, my gaze slowly moving to Frank. "Uh, you okay? Need something?" I walk towards him, remembering it's the first time I see him today. He shakes his head looking up at me as I approach and closing his eyes briefly when I plant a kiss on his forehead. With a glance, I can see Brendon awkwardly looking away, obviously not comfortable or pleased with the situation. Exhaling, I run my fingers through Frank's hair for a few seconds - wondering what the fuck am I doing with my life - and speak up, directing my words to Brendon, "So, let's continue?"

It's not the same from now on. Brendon seems more serious, the atmosphere is heavier and he forces a smile here and then, not really speaking up much. We surprisingly could finish the work - we agreed that doing it in topics would be faster and still contain everything the teacher requires. He left with no many words, saying a small goodbye and an I will see you at school tomorrow.

Seeing him all cold left me somewhat... sad? I can't really explain. I just feel off, even tho I knew this would happen; it was pretty obvious. Internally, I thank God my mother is arriving later today, I don't really know how'd she react to Brendon, Frank and I home alone.

With no words, Frank envelops me with a hug once Brendon leaves. "What's up?" I breathe a chuckle, wrapping my arms around his neck as I still stand a few feet away from the front door. He replies with a casual 'nothing', pecking the side of my face, still not letting go. "Okay." I mutter, leaning my head against his. His hug is soothing and warm, making me feel kind of sleepy on his arms. He pulls away enough to look at me - in a way my hands are lazily holding onto each other behind his neck while he has his hands on my hips - and I don't really know how to feel under his analyzing gaze. I smile lightly and he returns the gesture, nuzzling my cheek for a moment; his eyelashes tickle my skin lightly.

"So, want to go somewhere?" He asks and I shrug.

"Where would it be?" I raise an eyebrow. "Doesn't it look like it's going to rain again? It's shitty to walk around while it's raining." I twist my mouth lightly. His eyebrows raise in realization and he slowly nods. "Up to watching something?"

"Another boring series?" He wrinkles his nose, showing discontentment. I breathe a chuckle.

"Up to listening to music while the TV plays whatever in the background?" I suggest, finding it a good option of what to do in a rainy day. Or what rests of it. He immediately nods again and I smile as he pulls away completely, moving to grab my hand and we climb the stairs up to my bedroom.

We throw ourselves on the bed once closing the door, but I unfortunately need to stand up again to change my clothes into more comfortable ones. Finally - I think to myself when sitting on the bed, next to the demon. The TV is already on, almost soundless, as Frank sits on the bed leaning back on the pillows that seem to stay permanently against the headboard since we started hanging out like this.

"Where's Gerard, by the way?" I ask, suddenly remembering about the red haired.

"I guess he got work to do, by what he said." Frank shrugs, grabbing my phone, but I snatch it from his hand before he has the chance of turning it on. "Hey!" He protests, furrowing his eyebrows at me.