✞Day 30✞ The choices you make | Ending 2

"Congratulations!" My mother tells me once I meet with her again after getting the diploma and taking all the pictures.

"Thanks!" I practically squeal, inevitable tears running down my face and smudging my make up. It's over. Finished. The words cross my mind and make me cry even more. It's just... not easy to think I'll never ever live what I lived in here again. However, any moment in life is like this. Damn, whatever, I want to be sad about this and done, it's worth it.

She pulls away and cups my face, "I can't believe how it happened so fast!" There are a few tears running down her face. Shaking my head lightly, I wipe them away.

"Don't cry." I mutter, smiling, but not even being able to contain my own tears.

"I need to! Take a look at the moment!" She says and I nod, bringing her for a hug again. None of us say anything and I finally pull away, still smiling.

Then, I step aside and hug Frank immediately. He chuckles a bit at the urgency, but hugs back equally tightly. "Congrats!" He mutters then plants a kiss on my cheek. I thank him, grinning, and decide to rest my head on his shoulder; an attempt to calm myself down. It feels like a million of things run through my mind at once and that I'll explode in any moment. The feeling of his hand running up and down my back - or maybe his presence itself - makes me feel a lot better.

"(N/n)," I feel a hand touching my shoulder and turn to it, seeing it's mom. "I'll be heading home now, okay? I don't know when you'll be back, but I'll leave some dinner in the fridge just in case, okay?" Her eyes moves from mine to Frank's a few times before resting over mine.

"Oh," I blink a few times, pulling away from Frank. "but we can head home with you now-"

"No, no, no!" Mom shakes her head, still smiling. "I'm sure you have many goodbyes to say or at least some 'see you later's, so take your time. See you home."

"See you." I say through a breathe and can't help but to curl the corners of my lips up too as watching her walk away. Once she's far enough, I turn back to Frank. "So, I don't think I really have anyone else to say goodbye to. Any suggestion on what to do?" His mood seems more serious now; he doesn't say a word, just takes my hand in his and start pulling me with him.

We walk in silence - which's weird, but I probably think the whole mood is weird because I'm not on my best state either - and just stop when reaching a square, one near the school. The place itself is almost empty, however, people constantly walk by and there's a big agitation in the school.

"Frank," I say quietly as we stop to stand facing each other, eyeing Frank with the equal sad look he has on. "I..." I breathe out, eyeing the floor, finally letting all the weight of the current situation fall on me - remembering we're not really together, that he's a demon, also that he won't be over anymore so often now, same to the others. Finally gathering enough courage, I lock my gaze with Frank's once again. "So, the deal... What's the- the price?"

It's awkward; I shift on my place, feeling kind of stupid now, recognizing him as a demon for once in so long. Frank seems to notice it and doesn't seem really comfortable with it, furrowing his eyebrows lightly. A kind of fear hist me. I never really remembered that even my soul can be lost with our deal. A shaky sigh leaves my nose as I look down, trying to mentally prepare myself for whatever is going to happen.

My gaze raises as my face is suddenly lifted by Frank cupping it - the smile he has on his face kind of scares me, not knowing what he's going to do. "(Y/n)." He says through a soft chuckle, rubbing his thumbs over my cheeks in a soothing manner, but it doesn't really work with all the fear. "Babe, all I want is you. You." My confusion goes by ignored by him as he continues gazing at me in the same adoring way. "This time we passed together was the best thing that ever happened to me and, believe me, I've gone through a lot. I fucking can't express how much I love you! The price I propose you is to date me for real and have a happy life with me." He finishes it with a side grin, smug as always.