✞Day 16 & 19✞ Tendency to fall apart

"So, what happened?" Frank asks as I walk back into my bedroom after having dinner with mom. I hum questioningly, climbing on the bed to sit down next to him. What does he want to know? I assume it's because I was hanging out with Gerard.

"Nothing much, I just came home and found Gerard here. He said you were busy so he decided to come-"

"No, no," He interrupts me, making me eye him oddly while waiting for the explanation. "I know that part, he commented with me. I want to know why you're kinda sad."

His words cause me to immediately remember of the whole situation and, the weight that seemed to be placed over my chest, to return. My mind is half divided between scolding me for letting my face reflect my feelings - what I notice when seeing his eyes scanning my face - and trying to block all the thoughts about earlier today. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to do something at first, making it more evident I'm not fine. I sigh.

"I'm not kinda sad, Frank." I furrow my eyebrows, averting my eyes away from him, afraid it might show something I don't want to or that I'll have a breakdown. I inhale, shakily, but I'm too worried about everything else to care about that.

Frank mutters something, something I'm not able to understand over all the thoughts. His arms wrap around me, pulling me close to him. That surprises me and I find myself awkward for no apparent reason; still, I wrap my arms around him then lay my head on his shoulder - c'mon, I can't help, he's so fucking comfortable.

I can feel worry irradiating from him, yet, can conclude he's either waiting for the right moment to touch the subject or not going to talk about it at all. The way he's worried makes me- wait, wait. Is he really worried? Or is he worried about me because of the whole deal and shit? So that means he's doing everything just to get a good thing in exchange - whatever it is - in the end?

"(Y/n)..." My name being called softly gets me back to reality and then I notice that I've been clutching onto him tightly plus that my face wasn't presenting the best one of the emotions. I immediately let go, producing a small noise in the way and sitting upright, thinking better about the whole situation.

That leaves me with no one at all! No Ryan, Dallon, Brendon, not even Andy and (f/n)! I hand't noticed how idiot I am! Some warm tears start running down my cheeks, but I don't care. It feels just right. But so wrong at the same time, since I'm the one who caused it all. I bite on the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from sobbing or making any other noise rather than my heavy breathe.

Frank's hands wrap around mine and I look at him to notice he's now in front of me, a bit by my side as observing me. "(Y/n), babe," He says with concern evident on his face. Him calling me by that nickname makes my stomach churn and more tears to leave my eyes. "tell me what's wrong!"

Obviously trying to talk will turn out more like stutters, so I continue looking at him - his eyebrows furrow as his eyes scan over my face with kind of confusion -, pressing my lips together.

His agony is noticeable, he hums to himself and hugs me again - shit, I don't want it! I don't want him pitying me or to demonstrate fake care while I'm victimizing myself.

He tries talking to me another time, just to be met with silence coming from me again. That leaves me wondering if he's going to try something next. It surprises me when the next thing I feel is his lips being placed over mine, softly.

What to do? I don't know how to react. A hundred of thoughts seem to cross my mind at once and somehow convince me to return his actions. I hadn't noticed how tense I was until then. My mind is clean and focused on how the salty tears disappear between our dancing lips.

~*~

I guess my life has that tendency of falling apart. It happens every time I think everything is sorted out.