✞Day 8 & 9✞ Is this really a problem?

"I mean," I sigh, "I don't like to go out. Just that. Nothing against, simply that I'm not one of the most social people." I shrug and the red haired nods at me. I adjust my place on the bed, careful to not hit him by mistake - he kinda lays across the middle of my bed, on his side and propped up on his elbow, while I'm with my back against the headboard and legs stretched out. Frank, that has been a bit grumpy since Gerard and I engaged in a conversation just by ourselves, sits on my desk's chair while taking a look at some of my notebooks I left over there.

"So you stay locked in that room most of the time?" Gerard raises an eyebrow, nodding towards Frank, "With him?"

"Nah," I shake my head, "I've been going out more often because of him, but not like it changed drastically on my normal routine. Sometimes I need to buy something or go out to do whatever and that counts."

"You up to going out some time? It's been a time since I don't wander around Earth." He breathes a chuckle.

"Oh, ye-" My saying is interrupted by a revolted Frank who looks at us like if we've just betrayed him.

"The fuck?" He throws a hand in the air, "Who do you think you are to go around asking humans to go out like that? Even more one whose contract isn't even with you!" He protests, looking like a kid whose candy was taken away.

"I'm trying to make a friendship over there!" Gerard throws his hand in the air, furrowing his eyebrows at the other.

"Fearing I'm going to abandon you, Frank?" I ask teasingly. A smirk forms over the red haired's lips as he raises an eyebrow at Frank.

"No!" Frank widens his eyes, glaring at Gerard then looking at me, "I'm afraid he's going to make you continue the whole thing with him!"

Same thing. Gerard and I share a knowing look, probably sharing a similar thought; that Frank's not making sense. 

"Frank, the fuck?" I roll my eyes, shaking my head. "I already made a deal with you and it's not like I'm one of those chicks who change boyfriends like they change clothes. People will be suspicious and I'm not that kind of person." I breathe a chuckle at his sulky face.

"Well," Gerard says, raising his eyebrows lightly and looking down at his nails in a cocky manner, "I'm not implying anything, but-"

Frank gasps, interrupting him, "Don't you dare-"

The other cuts him off with an offended face, "I didn't even-"

Between their voices, I'm able to listen to the faint sound of the front door opening. "Hey!" I say, making them shut up immediately and turn to me, "Shush, my mother's home!" Slowly, they nod, the previous 'discussion' giving place to a sudden and weird silence. I stand up, "I'll just greet her and all, I'll be back in short, okay?"

"I must get going too." Gerard stands up from the bed then walks towards me.

"Why?" I raise an eyebrow, "You can stay-"

"No, no, no." Frank speaks in, approaching us and placing a hand on my shoulder. "Let him go, he's got better things to do anyways." He keeps looking at me, obviously ignoring the smirking face Gerard shoots him - I laugh at them.

"I'll come by any other time." The red haired says, "See you." He smiles after I tell him goodbye then he's not there anymore once I blink - I'd be weirded out if I wasn't used to Frank doing it already.

Not saying a word, Frank understands what I mean by narrowing my eyes at him and raising my eyebrows lightly, while the corners of my lips curl up, and scoffs.

.

I yawn, leaning against Frank's side, and turn on my phone, wanting to listen to something. "Would you mind if I turned on some music?" I ask as opening the music player app.