TWO

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

jungkook held onto the weak ball of matted, grey fur tightly as he ran into the apartment building.

he didn't know why he was doing this, but he felt like he had to for some reason unknown to even him himself. yeah, he was a dog, but he didn't care about all them 'cats and dogs hate eachother' stereotypes.

this fragile kitten was on the brink of not waking up ever again, and he had to do something about it.

the kitten was cold from the rain, and had probably picked up so many illnesses that had overwhelmed the poor thing to the point of collapsing in the hybrids arms.

he just had to save him.

he quickly unlocked the door to his apartment and grabbed a warm towel from the drying rack, wrapping the fragile thing carefully.

he carried the kitten like that, rubbing gently at it's fur to dry it as he filled a bucket under the bathroom tap, filling it with warm water.

he knew cats were notorious for not liking water, but he had to wash the thing at this point.

he unwrapped the towel from the small body and slowly lowered it into the water, hearing a few scared mewls from the latter.

"ssh, it's okay, baby~" jungkook cooed, which seemed to work as the kitty relaxed and spread out to help clean it's body. jungkook couldn't help but smile softly at that, scratching at the pets soft tummy and ears.

the latter mewled in content and rubbed against his hand, not caring or even noticing anymore that he was covered in water, and he should be hating it. he just focused on the kind man giving him affection, something he hadn't had in a long time.

"what a pretty kitty~ just for me, yeah?" (i thought of this in a sexual way, i'm sorry, i know i disappoint you ^^')

the kitten meowed in agreement, pawing at the massive hand that was almost twice the size of his own body, yet still gentle.

one thing the kitten wanted for sure, was jungkook to be his master.

even if he was a dog.

· · • • • • • • · ·

ah! i'm so happy!! i've updated both of my fanfics today, i'm finally being productive~

don't forget to follow, vote and comment your feedback, don't be a stranger~ xx 🌺