TWELVE

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

light rain beat against the car window, wipers on a slow setting to occasionally brush off the excess water that blinded their vision. rays of dull light shone through the glass, the illumination of building signs in all different neon colours mesmerising taehyung. his mind wandered to all kinds of places as he zoned out to the serene scenery as 4 o'clock played quietly in the background.

the car journey had been somewhat silent between the two, jungkook still being tired from his nap and taehyung deciding to give the poor man a break from his constant whining for once.

because of this mutual feeling, they had subconsciously found the silence comforting and somewhat cherished the peaceful moment they shared together.

jungkook changed the gear, easing to a stop as the traffic light in front of them flashed red, signalling green to a large crowd of pedestrians that he could only think were going on a night out. time seemed to slow in a boring way, dragging out their stop to the point he couldn't handle the silence anymore.

he just wanted to hear the kittens voice.

"taetae?" he muttered, turning his head to face the smaller and finding himself smiling widely at his puppy eyes that seemed to sparkle at the sight of the moonlight. his tan skin was smooth, cute moles accentuated in the gentle light and pale hair shimmering like glitter, and he wondered - how can he be so... perfect?

"yes, kookie?" the beauty turned to face him too, eyes locking instantly with the dog and he swore he felt sparks of love and fondness stirring in his heart and stomach. but the truth was... he didn't mind it. he seemed to accept it.

"i was just wondering if... you liked living with me?" he tilted his head to the side, flinching only a little when a beep sounded behind him, telling him to set off as the light turned green. absentmindedly changing gears and indicating left to the street his bosses house was on, most of his attention still remained on awaiting taehyungs answer. "i mean... are you happy?"

the silver-head has averted his eyes from the elder, looking anywhere else but him as he searched in his mind for a correct way to say it without sounding too lovey-dovey.

"of course i am, jungkook-ssi, why wouldn't i be?" he pondered out loud, hands held together as his fingers played with one another in an attempt to calm his nerves and ever-growing blush. of course, he failed, but he was thankful that the other was currently focusing his eyes on the road more than him.

the latter only replied with a shrug, taking his sweet time to reply as he finally parked up in the driveway of what could only be described as a goddamn mansion in his opinion. how the hell did a manager of a coffee shop make enough to have one?

"i don't know, i guess i just want to make sure you're okay." he ended the conversation there without having to say, finding himself in an awkward position that he couldn't find a way out of really. he could tell the kitten was into his feelings he didn't even understand himself.

taehyung silently honoured jungkooks unspoken wish, stepping out of the car along with the elder as they both made their way towards the front entrance.

the door was dimly lit, enough light to appear cozy and give the black painted door some sort of warmth to it.

as the ravenette raised a veiny hand to ring the bell, the door had already opened and there stood his manager, wide smile plastered on his face.

"come in~"

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"so, taehyung, how long?"

jungkook spat out the contents in his mouth, fruit punch spraying out in hisses as taehyung just sat there dumbfounded, staring at jin in utter perplexmxent.

"uhm... how long is what now?"

"his di-"

"jimin, shush." jin scolded the short male, rolling his eyes before turning back to the beautiful silver-head that still stood in confusion. "what i meant was, how long have you and junkook here been dating?" he asked with a polite smile, taehyung still raising his eyebrows at him.

"we're not dating..." the small male trailed off, eyes glancing frantically behind him at jungkook who still seemed to be choking out his drink. the cat just carried his gaze on him, wondering just what this man had been saying to his colleagues.

a tap on his shoulder broke him out of his trance, turning back to face jimin that was now in front of him, jin now long gone. he must've left for drinks.

he set his complete focus on the slightly taller guy in front of him, noting the dominant stance and intimidating expression he took with a smirk. he was so involved in his unsettling eyes that he didn't notice the conniving hand that had sneaked into his thigh.

"so... tell me for real, how long have you been sleeping with him for?" it was taehyungs turn to choke, surprised face soon turning into one of anger and defensiveness in a matter of seconds.

"excuse me?" taehyung dated him to ask one more time, feeling another hand on his shoulder, this time belonging to the ravenette he had grown to adore. his piercing glare still set on jimin, however, keeping him in his place.

"oh come on, don't act dumb. it's been so obvious that jungkook finally found himself a boy toy, there's no use hiding it, sweet cheeks~" he purred in a sickly sweet tone, bringing cold shivers down taehyungs spine.

jungkook this chance to intervene, swooping a hand between the two and pushing jimins hand off taes thigh. "hey, that's enough. don't talk to my friend that way or it won't end well for you." the large male warned, practically towering a shadow over the latter as he stood up to assert his power.

however, the other didn't seem to budge, smirk only growing as he shifted his eyes back to taehyung.

"come on, just admit you're a filthy slut for him!" he almost yelled, still loud enough for everyone around to hear.

and that was it. taehyung snapped.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

what's gonna happen next time, huh? is Tae gonna shout at jimin? jungkook? both?

have a guess, i dare you hehe

hope you enjoyed the chapter guys~ next will be out real soon, and I'm not gonna lie, I think you'll like it 😏

vote, comment and follow please, or even just being a happy reader is enough uwu