FOUR

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

jungkook stood, staring at the kitten infront of him with his mouth hanging open.

...

"what?"

"i said gimmie the chocolate!" the kitten repeated, his mouth visibly moving.

jungkook raised a brow, glancing over the kittens features carefully. well, that explained it's abnormal eye colour.

"are you a..?"

"a cat hybrid, yes! now I deserve a treat for that, come on!" the kitten whined, pawing at the others hand impatiently.

jungkook hesitantly held out a piece of chocolate for the hybrid, who gratefully ate it, causing a soft purr to emit from his throat.

"just when were you thinking of telling me?" the kitten raised his head to look at the other, a playful smirk displayed on his cute features.

"well, probably never. i liked being cared for, ya know? i'm lazy like that~" he meowed, no shame or guilt present in his voice. in fact, he seemed quite proud of himself.

"and what made you... speak?" jungkook just raised a brow, showing his displeasure of the kittens nature.

"well, i'm all for being lazy... but i really wanted chocolate! and you were being a dumbass!" he pouted innocently, despite his words to the other.

jungkook growled lowly at the kitten. only now is he beginning to understand just why dogs hate cats so much.

to that, the kitten just smirked.

"what's the prob?"

"dog."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

hi! sorry for the late updates! things have been changing a lot, concerning my school and the meanies that come along with it (yay me :') )

anyhoo~ i'll try to be better! please vote, comment and follow, thank you~ 🌺