NINE

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"party?!" taehyung squealed, jumping up and down on the bed whilst jungkook admires his enthusiasm at the end of it. the cat hybrid had always wanted to go to a party before, mostly because he could get dressed up and show off his feminine features and less of the fact that people will be there.

"yes, a party. my boss gave all of us friday off to go down, and he said i could bring you along" jungkook flashed his toothy grin, the silver head finally slowing his erratic movements to catch his breath.

"wait! i don't have any clothes, though!" taehyung whined, just now realising that the only clothes he had was jungkooks, which looked baggy on him and didn't show his curves.

i mean come on, why go to a party when you can't look like a thotty?

jungkook chuckled at the others antics, reaching his hand into his back pocket and pulling out a gift card for mainstream shops, such as h&m, zara and more.

"how much?" taehyungs mouth hung open, lazily moving to utter those few words as he eyes the card in a 'gimmie that now' manner.

"i don't know, about 570, 350 won-"

"shut the front door!" taehyung squealed, beginning to bounce on the bed once again. to this, jungkook held onto his arms, keeping him still as his brow raised.

"the doors already closed..?"

"oh shut up!" the cat hissed, pouting his soft peachy lips at the stronger male. why did he have to be such a smart ass?

jungkook chuckled, pulling tae down from the bed and placing him on the floor. he pulled the small wrinkles from the kitty's shirt, shaking his head a little.

"now that's not a nice way to treat your sugar daddy, is it?" he teased, his cheeky smile relighting onto his smug face. this resulted in the silver head whining, wriggling from his grip and taking his chance to snatch the gift card from the elders (a/n idk if i've said this before but yes, kookies older in this) veiny hands.

"whatever, you're not my sugar daddy, now take me to the mall please~" taehyung begged, eyes big and sparkling to look cute, which he did.

the elder rolled his eyes for literally the billionth time.

"i sure do sound like your sugar daddy."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

ahhh, it's still taking me ages to update, i'm sorry but i'm trying~ i feel bad cause i keep getting more story ideas and publish teasers for other fanfics yet i haven't even finished one of them yet!

anyways, thank you for reading my fanfic, i really appreciate the support! all my love, your soft author 🌷