TEN

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

taehyung stepped out of the small black car and onto the path next to him, mouth hanging open as he stared at the gigantic building which currently loomed over him.

jungkook had ever so generously taken him to the mall for a shopping spree, well, shopping spree on a budget, but taehyung wasn't about to complain. i mean, this is the first time in a while he was gonna have clothes to call his own!

"where to first?" the male beside him pondered out loud, locking his car and making his way towards the significantly smaller and skinnier boy. the silver head just shrugged, grabbing hold of the elders muscular and veiny hand, dragging him towards the entrance.

"i don't know, yet, so let's just walk and see where our legs take us," taehyung spoke in a cheerful and innocently childish tone, the latter only grinning in effect.

"you really are something, you know that?" the brunette chuckled, resisting the ever growing urge to ruffle and mess up the messy yet pretty locks of the younger.

"don't be so cheesy." the cat hybrid didn't sugar coat it, his cute boxy smile dropping, leaving his facial features as fast as it had appeared.

"damn, bipolar much-"

"here!" taehyung squealed, scaring jungkook half to death with his surprisingly high-pitched voice. the brunette was about to scold the cat but was too late, the latter already running into a shop that was in front of them.

jungkook took his time stepping into that place, taking note of the modern, black and white design. silent video advertisements of various women and men with clear skin and colourful makeup looks were showcased in tv tablets that were lined near the windows, cabinets of featured makeup in between on screen. looking up at the entrance sign, he read "MORPHE" in bold, white writing against a black background.

when he walked in, he was hit with dull yet bright lights, several more layouts of differentiating makeup types, such as contouring, foundations, eyeshadows, lipsticks etc. A few women were browsing the store, along with their boyfriends, but other than that the store wasn't really crowded.

"kookie, come here!" he heard a familiar deep voice sound from behind him, making him turn on his heels and zoom in that direction.

what he saw was a smiley taehyung, pointing at a small sign about half the size of him which read "MEET THE FACE OF OUR NEWEST COLLABORATION PALETTE, PONY PARK, IN STORE TODAY!"

jungkook couldn't help but raise a brow, glancing between the sign and taehyung as he silently awaited an explanation.

"can we meet her, kookie?"

"ah what the hell, i feel like i have to say yes,"

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

sorry for this very makeup based chapter, i'm a little obsessed with it atm hehe,

anyways, i just want to say thank you to the few people who continuously read this as for the past few weeks i log onto this account and see someone new who has voted on all my chapters, people who add this to their reading list and every time i see a notification like that i'm just so happy! again, thank you!

please continue supporting me, leave a vote, comment and follow if you like this story! thank you~ 🥺💞💜