THREE

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

" so, you finally decided to show up? " jimin looked up at jungkook from his locker, an eyebrow raised as he not so silently judged the other.

jungkook, however, didn't really care what the other thought.

" yep. " he stated simply, taking off his jacket and scarf, carelessly throwing them in the locker... when he heard a quiet squeak.

he paused, blinking only once for the minute he stared at his coat, seeing it move. what was it?

let's just say, the boy was very surprised when he saw the little kitten pop his head out from underneath the coat, a stupid yet oh so cute look on its face.

" jungkook! are you even listening? " the short man waved his hand infront of kookie, snapping his fingers to gain his attention.

jungkook quickly snapped back into it, slamming his work-locker closed as he stared at the other expectently.

" i need you to join the waiting staff today, boss put me behind the counter"

jungkook just replied with a bored grunt. he hated being part of the waiting staff. reason why? well, a bunch of girls from freshmen year of high school, way too young for him, would always batt their eyelashes and pucker their chapped, dry and extremely red lips at him.

it was disgusting, really.

" have fun " was all jimin said as he left the other to it.

" i'll try not to over-excite myself " he mumbled to himself, voice laced with sarcasm as he yanked his locker back open, revealing the kitten munching away on the chocolate in the others pocket.

this is where jungkook panicked. wasn't chocolate poisonous to cats?! or was that just dogs?

whatever it was, jungkook couldn't risk it, so he snatched that snack away from the kitten, making it mewl. the kitten wanted more. (a/n i'm sorry, my mind's going dirty again, help me, i promise i'm innocent-)

" no! it'll make you sick! "

" no it won't, gimmie! "

....

...what?

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

ahh!! after five billion yeArs-

i'm sorry i don't update a lot, but i'm going through mock exams at the moment, and i need to get them A*'s

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter, please follow, comment and vote for more! 🌺