SEVEN

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

this was just an average day for jungkook.

the sun shining softly from behind the clouds.

the refreshing breeze that seeped through the crack in the window and rustled the light fabric of his bedroom curtains.

and...

taehyung underneath him, panting, squirming and in what could only be described as a complete mess.

"o-okay! i'm sorry, just let me go!" taehyung commanded in a weak voice that cracked every so often.

"no, you've been bad" jungkook plainly stated, no emotion evident on his face as he gazed at the small male beneath him.

no, they haven't done the dirty.

but ever since the bet, taehyung has been secretly looking forward to being 'broken in half by jungkooks dick', and had tried everything in his power to make that happen.

sad to say, that wasn't the case for jungkook.

the brunette refused to do anything sexual with the cat hybrid, mostly because they barely even knew anything about eachother.

despite the growing sexual tension between them that was beginning to become so unbearable that even the slightest touch from one another got them both hot and bothered, jungkook still refused to do anything.

it just wasn't like him to do something like that.

so, for now, he resricted himself to just teasing taehyung with dirty talk and butterfly kisses on his neck.

and unlucky for taehyung, he always fell for it.

which landed him in this situation now. with jungkooks full bodyweight stretched out ontop of him as he struggled to get away from the crushing hold.

"don't make me brings out these bad boys, kook, it gets ugly!" taehyung threatened, referring to his claws. he hoped that threat would be enough to cut his punishment short, but all it resulted in was jungkook pressing more against him.

"j-jung-fucking-kook, get off me before i suffocate you fatty!" jungkook couldn't help but laugh at that, a deep chuckle slipping past his thin yet plump lips as he cut the smaller some slack, lifting his body away from him and sitting at the edge of the bed.

he watched the silver-head as he instantly shot up, breathing heavily and wiping the beads of sweat off his forehead with one of jungkooks used shirts that he had carelessly thrown onto the bed.

"hey! that's my shirt, you bottom" jungkook huffed, snatching the shirt away from the other. sometimes that boy doesn't know how to have common respect for other people's items.

"does it look like i give a rats ass?" tae rolled his eyes, facing away from jungkooks piercing gaze.

the brunettes face just molded into one of disgust. taehyungs soft features and small frame juxtaposed with the words that came out of his mouth, which was quite displeasing to him.

"you swear a lot, hm?" he said, his eyes still showing his distaste in the language. sure, he swore sometimes, but not to the degree that tae did.

"yeah, your point?" the silver-head retorted, his right brow raising as if he didn't understand what the other male was getting at.

jungkook decided to just leave it at that point, standing up from his place on the bed and grabbing his jacket.

"whatever, i'm going to work. behave." the taller scolded, shoving his feet carelessly into his shoes before marching out the door, leaving taehyung speechless.

"why hasn't he realized?"

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

oo~ plot twist maybe? idk, im just the author, how am i meant to know? :D

also, i promise there will be a smut soon so just hang in there~ im just making sure the smut isn't too early on, ya know?

please follow, comment and vote for more content~ 🌺