SIX

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"hey! do you mind?" the hybrid spoke, only drawing jungkooks attention back to his lips.

perfect.

the boy infront of him only pouted, crossing his arms over his chest area as he glared daggers into the elders eyes. that expression on his face could eat shit.

the shameless eyes that were walking rose petals over his body, and the ever-growing smirk that spread over his face as he did so. all of it pissed the boy off, and all he could do about it was...

smack him.

yes, he smacked him harshly across the face, making sure he was left with a crimson mark on display for people at work tomorrow - at least it'd warn them that he's a pervert.

"ow! jesus christ! why would you do that?!" jungkook growled, his hand darting up to cover the stinging pain that resided in his left cheek.

"you were staring at me like you would a bone! all dogs are the same, horny brats!" the boy smirked, leaning forward to mock the mutt infront of him.

"i wasn't even going to do anything! you just slashed at me with your claws for no reason, you bitch" jungkook grunted, checking his hand to make sure he wasn't bleeding from the unexpected hit - which luckily, he wasn't.

"don't call me that, i'm not a dog nor a female. call me taehyung, instead." the silver-head spoke in the most stuck-up accent he could muster.

"well, taehyung" he mocked his name as he spoke it, adding a dirty look that was shot to the other in his annoyance. "to say you're not a female is bold, cause you sure do have the hormonal imbalance of one"

and that was the last straw for taehyung, pouncing ontop of the elder male and straddling his hips.

jungkook gazed in shock at the other, not expecting something like that to be done so fast. gulping down his nerves, he tried to say something but was cut off by the light touch of a finger on his lips.

"you better watch it, cause a kitty like me doesn't take too kindly to dogs that think they can eye rape them then diss them after." the petite boy hissed, his pearl-white ears going flat on his head.

but, this little speech only made jungkook burst out in a fit of laughter. this cat hybrid honestly thought he could scare him?

"oh please, i could easily break your body in half with just my dick alone"

"bet."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

well- this is turning more into a smutty fic than i thought-

and yes- i promise there will be a smut soon so hold on and bare with me~

please follow, comment and vote for more content and sexual tension~ 😉🌺