PRIDEFALL

I'm not sure if a lot of you guys know but I am going to tell you guys now.

Pridefall is where, starting from the 1st of June, homophobic people on social media are going to be posting things such as videos of dead bodies, rape and torture on social media platforms under tags like #gay #trans #bi/pan etc. Not only that, but they will also be tracking down openly LGBTQ+ people on all social media, try to hack into accounts and get personal information such as addresses, family members, phone numbers etc.

I want everyone to stay safe during this time, please put all social media accounts on private, do not include your full name anywhere, make sure you aren't obvious who your family members are and whatever you do, do NOT click links that are sent to you anonymously.

I'd also like to say that if you are participating in protests for George Floyd (idk if any of my readers are older and are but just incase, here is something I need to tell you), you need to know that if your skin is white, then your skin is a SHIELD. It's sad but police officers are more likely to harass a coloured person, if you see it happening, please step in front of them or if you feel unsafe doing that still, then get out a camera and record the whole thing. If the officer tells you to leave, tell them that you are not leaving until the coloured person is assured safety. Say that is a demand.

I know this is very different to a fanfiction update but I found this out and I had to share. Make sure you are all safe in these apocalyptic times, please!

All the love 💕

~🦋