🔞 THIRTEEN 🔞

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"tae-"

"shut up,"

taehyung had led the elder to a deserted room in the house with the intentions to, well, fuck. want the details as to why?

well, let's go back a little while ago...

~5 minutes earlier~

taehyung stood up abruptly, hands slamming down on the table in front of him as he let his cat ears and tail out on display. his irises dilated when he glared at jimin, hatred seemingly dripping from his aura when jimin seemed to not budge.

"fine. i'm a filthy slut for him." the silver head purred, tail swishing behind him as his entire body language changed from stand-offish to lustful in the blink of an eye. people around almost got whiplash from how quick his vibe changed.

jungkook was shocked to say the least, shifting his position on his seat to say something but was instantly cut off by a smirking jimin.

"oh really? why don't you prove it, huh?" the evil male challenged, standing up to tower over the cat hybrid. he completely called his bluff, anyone could from a mile away, really. but, despite the mans attempt to shake that kitten, taehyung was stubborn and he wasn't about to lose a challenge to the likes of him.

"tae, ignore him-" jungkook groaned when he felt a sudden friction against his dick, closing his eyes at the ecstasy as his mouth clamped shut in frustration.

he had to force himself to look, tongue darting out to wet his lips when he caught sight of taehyung right in front of him, hand grasping and rubbing at his crotch shamelessly as Jimin stood not too far behind him, eyes wide and mouth hanging open in shock.

"t-tae, what are you-"

"let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" the kitten purred once again, bringing his body close to rub all over the dog, nose gently poking against his neck. the action admittedly brought out an alpha side in jungkook, his ego boosted almost instantly by the act of submission towards him. he had to admit, it was quite embarrassing how fast it took him to fall for his game. guess all dogs are horny :3

and before he knew it, he was being dragged up the stairs by a delicate hand on his wrist, his excitement growing by the second.

was it instincts or true feelings?

~now~

"tae, you don't have to-" jungkook was once again silenced but not by words this time. instead, he found himself with soft and plush lips against his rough ones, eyes wide and looking down between them.