FIVE

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"i-it's so wet!"

"just relax, kitten"

"but it h-hurts!"

"oh stop being a crybaby and just get in the bath!"

jungkook snarled, trying his best to remove the cats claws from his hand. he had taken the kitten back home to bathe since he had gotten chocolate in his fur and kept complaining that it was irritating him - so, he offered to give him a bath, and it had been hell ever since.

"no! i don't want to!" the kitten hissed back, trying his best to wriggle away from the dog hybrids grip.

this had been going on for the past hour, and it was starting to frustrate jungkook to the point where he wanted to grow his hair out, tie it to the ceiling fan and go for a fucking spin. (a/n lowkey may be a shi+post on my insta)

"you let me bathe you just fine a couple nights ago." jungkook pointed out, placing the animal on the ground so he could rub his face.

"yeah, well now you know i'm a hybrid, i can bathe myself!"

"fine, do it then." jungkook snapped, a long groan leaving his lips - he had had just about enough of this brats constant complaining. you would think he used to be royalty by the way he expects himself to be pampered.

just then, jungkook heard a few quiet shuffles, and felt a larger presence infront of himself.

the curiosity was killing him, so he looked up to see a boy with stunning features. silver, almost white hair cascaded over his face, creating a shadow over his enchanting eyes which held a glint of mischief.

his own eyes darted over the boys peach, soft and plump lips that looked so tasty, kissable and sweet that it almost gave him a toothache.

and those thoughts only got worse when he noticed a key fact of his appearance right now.

he was naked.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

hi! sorry, it's a short chapter again, which sucks seen as i'm giving you guys pretty slow updates!

i've been having a tough time lately with family and coming out of the closet and whatnot - so i hope you all can understand and not be mad at me?

please drop a follow, comment and a vote for (hopefully) some more content~ 🌺