FOURTEEN

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

it had been a few long weeks since the, let's say, incident.

during this time, neither of the hybrids had spoken to each other, the only words being exchanged were a small "good morning" or "good night".

why, you ask? well, jungkook doesn't have the balls to admit he liked the cat.

count on the infamous jeon jungkook to knot a poor boy and get your hopes up only for him to then not talk to him for weeks. and as you can expect, taehyung had noticed his behaviour (seen as he wasn't stupid) and was honestly hurt by it.

so that night when the boy came back from work, he decided he'd confront him.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"so... you slept together since?" jimin asked with that sly smirk of his, not even the slightest bit ashamed of how rude he came across.

jungkook decided not to engage in the conversation, carrying on packing his stuff and setting aside his apron in his locker for the next day. sadly, he couldn't shake the elder off that easily.

"you haven't slept with him?" jimin asked completely dumbfounded, the statement forcing the others jaw to drop. what was this shortie, psychic?

"n-no.. why would we?" jungkook growled in defence, shutting his locker before practically storming out of the cafe, a midget following behind him, waddling like a duck. an annoying duck at that.

"oh, i don't know.. you both seemed so head over heels for each-other that i thought you'd have established something official." the man rolled his eyes, trying his best to keep up but sadly falling behind just by a few steps.

jungkook wanted to retort with a smart-ass remark, but found himself cutting short. jimin was right, and he couldn't deny that fact any longer. looking past the strong amounts of teasing, 'hatred' and lustful urges, it all just seemed to be playful. a strange and questionable way that they courted each-other throughout the short months.

he couldn't speak for taehyungs thoughts and feelings (although evidence he gathered told him they shared the same), but for himself, he knew he likes taehyung, ever since he met him in his human form, of course.

but he also knew that what happened was an accident.

"maybe we are head over heels, but what happened wasn't meant to happen, thanks to you," jungkook grumbled, wanting to charge off then and there but got stopped by a small hand on his shoulder tugging him back.

"listen, kid, i know what happened between you two was out of the blue and honestly, i just thought you guys were fuck buddies-"

"hey!" jungkook yelled, swatting the other males hand off of him. he hated when he'd refer to the boy like that, trying so hard to not just slap his face instead.

"my point exactly! you're so protective of him and he seems to be really close to you... why don't you just sit down and talk with him tonight about it?" jimin tried to talk it through to jungkook, hoping he would agree.

it seemed to be a long shot when all he heard was silence from the younger, wincing at the look of strained thought on the others face.

99% of the time he pulled that face, it'd mean he thought what his hyung just said was absolute bullshit, and he hoped so much that for once it'd be that small 1%.

during this interval of quiet, they had arrived just outside of the youngers flat, jimin turning around as he was just about to bail when he felt a tap on his shoulder, making him turn around.

"okay, i'll try talk to him.."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

literally the worst filler chapter everrrr, and i'm a little sad that this fanfics nearly over hh. i wish i could've written it better 🥺

anyhoo, please follow, comment and vote, and maybe check out some of my other stuff too? i promise it's better than this mess :'D

~🦋