03.

______03______
Relationship Advice

-•-

Montell attends to his customers around the venue. It's another busy night at The Red Room that Montell is grateful for. Bottles are flying off the shelves, the music is blasting and people are just having a good time. Montell was happy he could make a place for people to enjoy. However, he was ready to expand his business and some what move on. He's much more mature than he was was when he built the club. He opened the doors to it six years ago, but sadly it didn't start getting the attention it deserves until two years ago.  It was a place for singles to mingle like himself. Now that he's thirty-one and in a serious relationship, the club scene isn't it for him anymore. After tending the bar for a while, Montell decides to aide to his other customers. While walking the venue, he feels a familiar touch stopping his movement.

"So you're just going to ignore me all night?" The familiar voice questions. Montell frowns and turns to face Yazminee, a woman he hasn't messed with in months.

"I don't even know you were here. Wassup?" He casually questions while smoothly removing his arm from her grip. Yazminee playfully rolls her eyes with a slight scoff.

"We haven't spoken in almost a year and all you have to say is wassup?" She questions and smiles. Montell nods and stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"Yea." He answers and shrugs. Yazminee smirks at his nonchalant attitude, strutting towards him. She places her hands on his chest that's dressed in a white button up. Montell arches his eyebrows watching her hands run across his chest, her fingers slowly following the buttons.

"You don't miss me?" Shaking his head, Montell gently grabs her hands. He opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted.

"I know you better get your filthy hands off my good sis man!" A familiar voice warns from behind him. Montell softly chuckles and hangs his head as Yazminee frowns.

"I don't see a ring." Yazminee smartly responds.

"Bitch you gone see the inside of your head if you don't keep it moving." Cherokee warns while nearing the two. Stepping in between them, she politely shoves Montell behind her while grilling Yazminee who returns the favor. Looking Cherokee up and down, she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. Montell, I'll talk you to later." Yazminee says, turning on her heel through the tight crowd.

"Bitch no you won't!" Cherokee waves her off. She then turns to Montell who arches an eyebrow, causing her to do the same and jerk her neck.

"What?" She questions.

"Out of all the things she could of seen, you just had to said the inside of her head?" He teases and Cherokee shrugs with a twisted lip.

"Telling her she'd see stars is too generous. Besides, it didn't look like you were going to do anything." She informs with a hand on her hip.

"I moved her hands off me." Montell assures in deep exhale.

"I know, I'm only joking with you." Cherokee smirks, turning on her heel though the crowd. Montell follows behind as she leads the way to the counter.

"Yelena sent you here?"

"No she didn't. I needed to leave out of my apartment and have some drinks."

"Some?" Montell questions in concern. Cherokee holds up two fingers to notify the bartender for shots.

"Yep, but first some shots." The small glasses are sat in front of her and filled with her choice of brown liquor. She tosses the drinks back and orders another round. Montell watches as she drank the shots as if they were water. He's concerned about her because she isn't her full normal self. Once she ordered a drink he simmered down a bit.