06.

______06______
Suggestions

-•-

°a couple days later

Yelena, Milyah and Cherokee exit their share ride, arriving on a ranch farm. The driver pops the trunk and the three women grab their bags. Yelena places her bag on the gravel and dirt, frowning at the large cabin. From afar, you could hear the sound of the different animals. The sounds of sheep, chickens, cows and horses filled the somewhat clean air. Although the air was fresh, you still smell that foul smell from the farm. Cherokee thanks the driver for the ride as Milyah steps next to Yelena with her bags in hand.

"Remind me why we let her pick the vacation again?" She irritatingly questions with a frown. Yelena exhales deeply and shakes her head.

"I don't know but let's just make the best of it." Yelena mumbles below a whisper. Cherokee wheels her bag to the steps with a wide grin, picking up the bag while traveling up the wooden stairs.

"Why are y'all just standing there, come on." She excites and knocks on the screen door.

"Come on Milyah." Yelena says as they grab their bags. Stepping on the porch, Milyah complains to no one in particular. Yelena wasn't really too sure about this vacation either, but thought to give Cherokee a chance. The whole vacation was for her and this is what she wants to do. Why not try to enjoy it even if you didn't care for it. A middle age African American woman answers the door with a smile.

"You must be Cherokee." The woman greets in a southern accent.

"Yes, and this is Yelena and Milyah. I made reservations here at the ranch for a week. We talked on the phone." Cherokee says.

"Yes, come on in. I have the rooms ready for you, y'all come and follow me. My name is Reba by the way." The woman says and waves her hand towards the inside of the cabin. Cherokee enters first and the other two follow behind. After placing their bags at the door, the three woman follow Reba. Yelena and Milyah wasted no time skimming the decor. The walls held awards, medals and plaques for the ranch. Yelena could see they've had good reviews and the city of Austin, Texas is happy to have them.

"At least the place is nice." Yelena shrugs as they climb the stairs. Milyah rolls her eyes and shakes her head in annoyance.

"This is ridiculous." She mumbles.

"Be nice." Yelena tells her as they hit the landing of the second floor. Reba turns and smiles at the three women.

"Here we are ladies. This is your room. It's resides three queen size mattresses and a full bathroom. There are fresh rags and towels if you need them. You can freshen up and meet us downstairs for dinner afterwards. I'l give you some time to get settled." Reba smiles and nods while exiting the room.

"Thank you." Yelena and Cherokee say as they watch her leave the room and close the door. Milyah ignored Reba while turning on her phone to call her husband. Yelena and Cherokee open their luggage to see what they wanted to wear. It's just four thirty, so getting dressed to go out was out of the question. Some tights and t-shirt would do because after eating, they planned on sleeping. Since Ezekiel didn't answer the phone, Milyah watched as her friends unpack which she couldn't believe.

"So, we're really staying at an air b&b?" She questions in disbelief.

"Yes we are. Is that a problem?" Yelena questions with raised eyebrows.

"I don't have a problem with it, but I do have a problem with being on a damn farm. If I knew we were coming here, I would of went to a hotel." Milyah mutters and rolls her eyes. Cherokee frowns and walks around the bed to other side of the room.