04.

______04______
Feeling Insecure

-•-

°two weeks later

Small conversation and laughter filled the room between the coworkers. They have a small commercial break before the next segment which they were prepared for. The Read&Sip Podcast has gone well for the four host. Their fanbase are expanding  individually and the ratings are rising. It was definitely close to becoming the number one podcast. However they didn't care about that. As long as they had listeners that's what mattered. The engineer holds up his hands to signify that they'll be back on air in ten seconds. Everyone places their headphones on, sitting up to the table. The engineer counts down and clicks on the on air sign.

"Okay everyone welcome back to read and sip. Before we went to commercial break, we told you about the next segment coming up. Last week we told you guys to vote for the topic of the night. Let's just say it wasn't no question what you all had on your minds. Alright so we talked about dating ex's, first dates and sex on the first date. The subject for the night that you guys voted for is Social Media: Comments and DM's." Jessica explains and DJ Beats scratches the record.

"Yessss, I was hoping y'all voted for that." Stephanie claps causing everyone to lightly laugh.

"I bet you were." DJ Beats mumbles and shakes his head. Stephanie playfully rolls her eyes while sticking her tongue out.

"Ok, let's get to it then." Yelena says and sips her glass of wine. Jessica scrolls through the emails and chooses one.

"Okay, this email is from Louise Cox from Baltimore, Maryland. Wassup BMore! Okay, Louise wrote,"hey, let me start by saying I love you guys and what you are doing. Read&Sip is unique and you guys are inspirational, I love it. Okay, so I've been dating a guy for about a year and he's very popular on social media. He has over five k followers and most of them are women. Whenever he posts solo pictures, his likes go through the roof. A lot of women leave comments of heart eyes and kissing emoji's. When he posts pictures of us, the likes are low and women tell him to leave me and get with them. Now he hasn't said anything to them when we're together. He'll tell me to pay them no mind they aren't important, but when we're apart I'll see him comment with the laughing faces emojis and tell them to chill. Should I  be worried or am I over thinking it?" Hmmm, what do y'all think?" Jessica finishes and questions.

"Louise honey, cut him loose." Stephanie says with no hesitation.

"Yea, I agree on that." DJ says while nodding.

"Why though?" Jessica questions.

"If a man is laughing with these trolls and saying chill, he ain't serious sis." Stephanie says and DJ presses the applaud button.

"Yea, they've been together for a year and if he cared or loved her he wouldn't even entertain those women. Now, me and my fiancé have been together for six years. When I post pics of us together, a lot of women be saying some slick shit and I get on they ass. That's my queen and I respect every flaw about her. There for, y'all will too. It's as simple as that. I'm not going to laugh at you calling my woman ugly and then tell you to chill. That shit ain't cool." DJ says. Jessica nods and turns her attention to Yelena.

"What do you think?" She questions her.

"I agree with them. If he cared, he'd put a stop to them trolling her. Instead, he's entertaining it. Get a new boo Lou." Yelena shrugs causing everyone to laugh at her rhyme.

"Okay, so I have a question from experience." Jessica says as her eyes travel around the room.

"We're listening." Yelena assures while giving Jessica her full attention.