12.

______12______
The Blame Game

-•-

"Welcome back to The Read&Sip Podcast, we had to pay some bills but nonetheless we're back at it." Jessica says.

"Right back like we never left! Ahhhh!" Stephanie announces causing everyone to laugh.

"Yes indeed. Okay well as promised, we're moving on to Yelena's Blog. The title is...drumroll please." Jessica says.

"Bddddrrrr." Stephanie sounds off while beating the table. Jessica and Yelena laugh as she does so.

"Give it up to Steph and the sounds effects. Again, Dj Beats couldn't be with us. Get well big homie while Stephanie collects your check." Jessica teases.

"That's right because I got two jobs." Stephanie says causing them all to laugh.

"Okay okay, back to the task at hand. Today's topic of the segment on Yelena's Blog is called..." Jessica trails off for Yelena to announce it.

"Boomerang Situationship." Yelena announces.

"Dead!" Stephanie comments and adjusts her mic as she sits up in interest.

"You don't have any exes you've boomeranged?" Yelena smirks and Stephanie sighs in the mic while rolling her eyes.

"We'll get into that later, continue." Stephanie says causing Yelena and Jessica to snicker.

"Oh my gosh make sure the wine is ready!" Jessica says while clapping her hands in amusement. 

"You might just need the Henney but Yelena continue sis." Stephanie says while waving her hand.

"Ok so in this month's issue of Black Urban Magazine (if you know you know!), they interviewed two time Super Bowl Champ; former Chicago Bear and now the NE Patriots QB Darius Bridges." Yelena begins while reading the interview in front of her.

"Mm. That's a full course meal." Stephanie comments while praising the Lord in silence.

"You better relax before Deanda pull up on you boo." Jessica warns causing Yelena to laugh.

"The last time I checked he's single which we're clearly about to hear about." Stephanie assures with the roll of her neck and Yelena nods.

"That's the tricky part Steph. The blogs have been saying he's in multiple relationships. Now we all know that Darius and former video vixen Deanda Reed were goals at some point, but like many relationships sometimes the love dies. The former couple have been through hell and high water with marriage and divorce, getting back together than breaking up. About year ago, the called it quits after trying to make things work." Yelena explains.

"I feel like I know where this is going but keep going." Stephanie says.

"Aren't Darius and Deanda together again?" Jessica questions confused.

"Let her finish." Stephanie frown while tilting her head a bit. Jessica playfully rolls her eyes and gives Yelena her full attention.

"A lot of people think they're back together but they're not. Darius has been recently spotted leaving a night club with an old friend and model hand and hand. We ain't saying no names. Anywho, he was spotted leaving a night club out in New York with the woman. Then two nights later he was spotted eating and romantic dinner with Deanda at NOBU in California. Now the person interviewing Darius questions and I quote,"Are you dating two women at the same time?" His answer was, and I quote again;"no I'm not. I would call it a Boomerang Situationship. I'm in love with one woman who's also in love with me, but we don't want to go down that road again. Then with the other woman, it's all in fun." So my question for you and our listeners, have you ever had a Boomerang Situationship? And if you haven't, would you considerate it?"