09.

______09______
Tell Me What You Want

-•-

Shoving his phone in his pocket, Montell reenters the store. He travels down the many aisles and meets up with his father. Since he needed to grab his wallet from the car, he thought to text Yelena about tonight's plans. Montell knows that it's Yelena's turn to host date night. However, he had something else in mind. He wanted to make this one special since it's their special night. Not that Yelena doesn't make nights to remember. He just wanted to do something for them to share.

"I don't see any red rose petals son." DreMontti informs while skimming the selection. Montell brought his father along to help him carry something to truck. That changed when he found a place last minute. Now the two were at the store, picking up some things.

"I don't either. I might just buy some roses and pluck off the petals. Hopefully they got some liquid candles." Montell sighs, leaving the aisle while heading to the next. DreMontti follows behind him while chuckling.

"You really going all out." He teases.

"I have to Pop. It's not just about me it's about us and what we built. You taught me that." Montell assures his father as they enter the aisle for the candles.

"Yea, I know. If your brick headed brother would take my advice." DreMontti scoffs.

"He believes the methods are old fashioned but he'll return to it. Once he sees that his techniques aren't working, he'll switch. Now lavender is the perfect scent correct?" DreMontti nods while picking up a few candles for himself.

"Yep. I think I might try this pink rose scent out tonight." He smirks and Montell shakes his head while laughing.

"Pop, you have to chill." He laughs, grabbing few other things he thought he might need.

"Listen, you and Makai act as if me and your mother are to old to get shit crackin'. How the hell do you think you two got here?" DreMontti chuckles with his eyebrows narrowed.

"I don't care that much as Makai. You just have no filter man." Montell informs as they leave the aisle and walk the store.

"Well my last name isn't Bold for nothing. My father taught me wear the name proud. Aye, hold on I see something your Mama might like." Montell follows behind his father, thinking that he and his father are very similar. They say what's on their mind and they don't bite their tongues for anyone. They look the same and sound the same. When you seen them together, you think they were twins brothers instead of father and son. Although, Montell is twenty years younger. They have plenty of similarities but big differences. DreMontti is more of the cocky and outspoken type, while Montell is cautious and distant. His depression played a big part in that. Montell meets up with his father who's looking at a dress on the rack.

"I know you not thinking about buying my mother that cheap ass dress." Montell frowns.

"Your mom doesn't care about the price. She knows it's coming from the heart." DreMontti shrugs and Montell shakes his head. He takes the dress out of his father's hand and places it back on the rack.

"I don't care. You not gone have my mom looking any old way on her birthday. I know this place not too far from here." He assures as he and his father travel to the line hat was open. Montell sits the items on the conveyer belt and DreMontti follows in pursuit.

"I wasn't going to have her look any kind of way and I'm telling her you cold her old." He says causing Momtell to burst into laughter.

"I didn't say she was old. I said you're not going to have look any old way."