14

"Don't you think it's time we got rid of these decorations? " , I ask Alexis as we're just chilling outside under the shade.
It's the 30th of December, Christmas has passed which makes my argument valid.
"But I love them. They make the house lively" she says in a squeaky voice and I laugh.
"How does Romeo keep up with you? "
Then she blushes. She's so whipped.
"I hate to admit it but I miss him. He's going to fetch me later today. He says he has a surprise for me"
She says and I can hear the excitement in her voice.
"I'm so happy for you babe. I can see you love him"
She smiles, nodding.
"I'd be lying if I said I don't "
"I miss that. I miss being in love "
The thought of it makes me said immediately.
I mean, Siya and I were so good.
He showed me love, taught me how to love and now, I don't know.
I mean I'm too big to even think of having sex.
Without that, he's just the father of my son.
"I'm sorry babe", she says, holding my hand.
"It's fine. I just can't wait for my baby to be here. I think I've been pregnant for too long now"
She chuckled.
"I agree"
"Hey! "
We both just Laugh.
She's crazy.
Later on during the day, Romeo fetches her and I'm left alone.
The thing about being alone is, it makes one think a lot.
"Ayanda"
I look up and it's Siya. I had last seen him during Christmas and that was it.
I am now never in the mood for him.
"Baby daddy"
He's looking good as usual.
I take a moment to stare at his handsomeness and think of our son, hoping he comes looking like him.
"Are you done drooling? "
I roll my eyes and he chuckles.
"What do you want Siyabulela? "
He chuckles.
"What happened Yaya? Why are you suddenly like this with me? What did I do baby? "
He sounds so sad.
I look at him and his eyes are looking at me as if searching for something. Answers I presume.
"I thought we were going to meet on Thursday when we're going to the doctor "
I'm brushing him off, changing the subject which is something he hates.
I can see him pressing his jaws together. I bite my lip, looking at him.
"Ayanda"
He warns. I sigh and take a seat.
"I'm sorry Siya but it's best that way. You left me and I can't just forget all of that because you apologised"
"So you just wanted to have sex with me? "
I bite my lip. The look he's giving me is enough to make me want to drop my panties.
He's a master seducer and I think he knows that.
I look down, fiddling with my fingers and feel the atmosphere closing in on me.
He's towering over me and looking up, he licks his lips. The sight is to die for.
"Talk to me Ayanda"
"You hurt me Siya"
I say, looking up at him with my glistening eyes.
"I know baby. I know "
He sits next to me and pulls me in for an embrace.
"I'll forever persecute myself for that. I love you Ayanda, with all of my heart"
"You played me"
The tears just fall. He's brushing my back.
"Baby, please don't cry "
"It still hurts"
I admit. It's true, it does.
"And I regret ever doing that to you. I need you to give me a chance to prove myself to you. I don't care if I spend the rest of our lives proving"
I break the embrace and look at him.
"You mean it? "
He is also looking at me.
"Yes"
He places his lips on mine and gives me a short kiss.
He then hugs me again and I'm feeling better.
.
Cindi and Luke were outside chilling.
She was looking forward to the New Year and felt that it was a chance for her to change her life for the better.
It was going to be a New Year without Siya and she looked forward to the change.
She was a little anxious and nervous, independence was something she was yet to get used to.
"I think it's time you met my family "
Luke said, bringing her back from her trail of thoughts.
"Uhm, what? "
"I'm serious about you Cindi and I'm not getting any younger. My family has to know that I have a woman. We're no longer hiding after all"
Luke said, squeezing her hand.
"I'm scared "
She admitted. She was scared of how they might react to her, what they might think and if they will accept her.
"I'll be with you. You don't have to worry"
He flashed her a reassuring smile.
"OK"
She said and he pulled her in for a kiss.
He had been afraid that she might disagree and had held his breath.
He could finally breathe.
He had already informed his mother about her and she was soon to come meet this woman who had stolen his son's heart.