potential next story

YES. I WILL BE FINISHING THIS STORY THIS WEEK.

Here's the first 233 words of a new potential Melwood story? I don't even know what this is, but I want your opinions, so please let me know what y'all think!

Dwelling on stuff was Lola Benoist's favourite thing to do. She would end up spending hours, or days, thinking about a certain topic. Of course when her therapist told her she needed prescription medication for her anxiety, she knew why.
Growing up with parents who acted and sang and who had very successful lives made Lola question her existence constantly. Why was she here? Why had—out of all the genetic sequences—had she been chosen? Lola thought often about what she was doing wrong. Or—better yet—what decisions had guided her to this specific bland hospital room in her mother's hometown. Littletown, Colorado.
Her grandma gripped her hand fiercely. "It'll be okay, Lo. You'll feel better when the baby is born."
The baby? you might be wondering, what baby? Lola Maria Benoist, who was only sixteen, could not, must not, be pregnant. Well, as much as Lola would be disappointed to tell you, it's true. She's pregnant. And she's not keeping the baby. As much as she would like to deny it.
Now. Where were her parents? Melissa and Chris Wood? Yeah. Funny story. They don't know they're about to become grandparents.
Let's rewind. In order to get Lola's full story leading up to this wary day in a blank hospital in Littletown, Colorado, we'll need to back up a few years. Maybe more.

-El
Let me know what y'all think!