!!!DISCLAIMER!!!

To start off this beautiful disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR INFORMATION THAT IS WRITTEN. It belongs to the rightful production team of the game and editors of the website.

I have not played any other games from the Fire Emblem series apart from the one I previously mentioned. Therefore I ask that any comment relating to impossible pairings because of a timeline or any other reasons to not be mentioned.

Those who want to negatively critique this please refrain from doing so. I don't see what you could possibly gain from it. I am trying my best to provide some sort of entertainment for those willing to read. Although, any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated but please send the critique as a private message.

If you have any sort of request, once again, send me a private message. We can further discuss about is depending on my availability.

Oh, and the people who are commenting about every single mistake, please do not. I am trying my best to correct my text. It's not easy to ensure that my stories are understandable to the fullest. So unless it's a major mistake like a sentence or a section that makes no sense, don't comment about it. If you happen to see anything, send me a message. Same things with mistakes from the text taken from the website. I cannot change the text if there are mistakes and I do not want to go through the trouble.

I will also kindly ask to not be told to update. I am a university student and therefore I have other occupations and priorities.

I thank those who have read this disclaimer.