Gunnthrá x (male!summoner)Reader

Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams

Fire Emblem Heroes

The eldest princess of Nifl, the Kingdom of Ice

The eldest princess of Nifl, the Kingdom of Ice. A gentle and caring soul with strong maternal instincts.

Weapon

Blizzard

Grants Res+3. Grants bonus to unit's Atk = total penalties on [a] foe during combat.

Special

Glacies

Boosts damage by 80% of [the] unit's Res.

Quote

"If you feel tired, I'd suggest taking a nap. I always used to tell my sisters the same thing!"

TITLE

FAMILY

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Author's POV

Today was the day you brought the kids out for a trip. You were all going to have a picnic in the forest today.

The large group was bustling with energy. "(Y/n), when are we leaving?" asked a very excited Fae.

You ruffled the little girl's pink hair, "Very soon, I just need to make sure everyone is here."

You took your list and called each of the kids. They were all present except for one, Ylgr.

"Seliph, Soren, keep an eye on the group. I'll go get Ylgr."

"Alright/Will do"

I jogged to Gunnthrá's room. She shared it with her younger sisters. I knocked on the door, "Excuse me, Gunnthrá. I wanted to ask if Ylgr was ready to go."

She opened the door and Ylgr was there holding her hand. The little girl had her backpack and was ready to go.

"I apologize for keeping you. I wanted to make sure she had everything."

"It's not a problem, Gunnthrá," you smiled. "Are you ready to go, Ylgr?"

"Yep, I am so ready! Say, can my sister come with us (Y/n)? Pretty please?"

You chuckled, "Of course she can. If it's not too much trouble for her." You looked at Gunnthrá, "Would you like to join us, princess?"

"I would be delighted to spend a day with all the children," she replied.